
"It's time for Owl to share his gift again."
farahshoutout706
farahshoutout706 (11/24/2007 3:22:32 AM): Hey I am Farah 18 from Columbus
D G (11/24/2007 3:22:42 AM): how you doing?
farahshoutout706 (11/24/2007 3:22:55 AM): i am bored. what are you doing ?
D G (11/24/2007 3:23:04 AM): cruising around.
farahshoutout706 (11/24/2007 3:23:25 AM): I am just sitting here on my bed typing to people while on cam.
D G (11/24/2007 3:23:32 AM): that's nice.
D G (11/24/2007 3:24:03 AM): are you farrah fawcett?
farahshoutout706 (11/24/2007 3:24:25 AM): did you see me wave to you? i can tell when people are watching
D G (11/24/2007 3:24:38 AM): I was more a Kate Jackson guy......
farahshoutout706 (11/24/2007 3:25:01 AM): make a screen name if you don't have one it free. lets talk more there.
D G (11/24/2007 3:25:13 AM): who played you in the movie?
D G (11/24/2007 3:25:16 AM): your character?
D G (11/24/2007 3:25:23 AM): I didn't see it.
farahshoutout706 (11/24/2007 3:25:42 AM): i need to make sure people are 18 before i show too much, make a screen name and lets talk more there
D G (11/24/2007 3:25:59 AM): I'm 44.
D G (11/24/2007 3:26:23 AM): wanna see my drivers license?
D G (11/24/2007 3:27:13 AM): fine. I liked Cheryl Ladd much better anyway.
alexa_23bkjgd
D G (11/24/2007 3:28:39 AM): hello.
D G (11/24/2007 3:28:58 AM): I just talked to farrah fawcett. are you Joan Collins?
D G (11/24/2007 3:28:58 AM): I just talked to farrah fawcett. are you Joan Collins?
alexa_23bkjgd (11/24/2007 3:29:02 AM): how are u?
D G (11/24/2007 3:29:16 AM): fine. my Valtrex arrived. how are you?
alexa_23bkjgd (11/24/2007 3:29:18 AM): i'm so excited just agood day 2day.. lets chat?
alexa_23bkjgd (11/24/2007 3:29:30 AM): i'm 22 /f / loL.... you?
D G (11/24/2007 3:29:32 AM): why are you so excited? they bringing back Dynasty? lol
D G (11/24/2007 3:29:46 AM): I really preferred Linda Evans to you. sorry.
alexa_23bkjgd (11/24/2007 3:29:48 AM): I'm on cam. Wanna take a look? you can do it without a cam at your side
alexa_23bkjgd (11/24/2007 3:30:09 AM): http://ovgjk.grin.greensunhosting.com/members/alexa_23bkjgd
D G (11/24/2007 3:30:15 AM): I liked the time you and linda got into that fight by the pool. that was cool.
alexa_23bkjgd (11/24/2007 3:30:30 AM): It's for free
D G (11/24/2007 3:30:40 AM): well, yeah. it was on network television.
D G (11/24/2007 3:30:41 AM): duh.
alexa_23bkjgd (11/24/2007 3:31:03 AM): wait for you
D G (11/24/2007 3:31:12 AM): i'll bring you a towel.
alexa_23bkjgd (11/24/2007 3:31:21 AM): first register free, please
alexa_23bkjgd (11/24/2007 3:31:39 AM): thank you
D G (11/24/2007 3:32:00 AM): you're welcome, Alexis. you go get them bad ol' Carringtons.
flurty_chick421
flurty_chick421 (11/27/2007 5:12:49 AM): Hey Augusta here, u ?
D G (11/27/2007 5:13:03 AM): East Berlin.
flurty_chick421 (11/27/2007 5:13:06 AM): Hey my husband is working the night shift and like to play while he is gone.
flurty_chick421 (11/27/2007 5:13:20 AM): i have my webcam on if you want to see?
D G (11/27/2007 5:13:22 AM): my wife's asleep. I like to look at porn when she's snoozing.
D G (11/27/2007 5:14:05 AM): you're wearing your webcam?
flurty_chick421 (11/27/2007 5:14:21 AM): make an account and lets video chat.
D G (11/27/2007 5:14:34 AM): let's video chat here.
flurty_chick421 (11/27/2007 5:14:53 AM): you dont need a cam, i like to be watched, it gets me hot.
D G (11/27/2007 5:15:16 AM): I'dd like to be watched by Kim Cattrell.
D G (11/27/2007 5:15:32 AM): actually, I'd like her to watch me plowing her. I'd need a ceiling mirror....
D G (11/27/2007 5:15:34 AM): yeah.
flurty_chick421 (11/27/2007 5:15:49 AM): its free lets talk more there.
D G (11/27/2007 5:15:57 AM): let's talk more here.
malloryzrosaleenz
D G (11/21/2007 11:01:10 PM): how are the rest of the Keatons doing?
rosie_spring_122
D G (11/4/2007 2:35:20 AM): hi rosie
rosie_spring_122 (11/4/2007 2:35:27 AM): hi there
D G (11/4/2007 2:35:45 AM): how you doing?
rosie_spring_122 (11/4/2007 2:35:54 AM): I'm doing great how about you
D G (11/4/2007 2:36:08 AM): not too bad at all.
rosie_spring_122 (11/4/2007 2:36:13 AM): Thanks sweetie
D G (11/4/2007 2:36:41 AM): you're welcome, my little dripping honey-pot.
rosie_spring_122 (11/4/2007 2:36:48 AM): Polite people are nice.
D G (11/4/2007 2:37:00 AM): Polite people are pussies.
rosie_spring_122 (11/4/2007 2:37:06 AM): You are so certain
D G (11/4/2007 2:37:23 AM): yes, I'm absolutely certain.
rosie_spring_122 (11/4/2007 2:38:08 AM): hold on a minute i will give you a link to see it it never works on here even if i invite you it always goes off too fast
D G (11/4/2007 2:38:20 AM): I will hold on.
rosie_spring_122 (11/4/2007 2:38:33 AM): Would you recommend this action to a friend
D G (11/4/2007 2:38:45 AM): I don't have any friends. They all had manners, so I kicked the shit out of them and dumped them off in the desert.
rosie_spring_122 (11/4/2007 2:38:55 AM): Are you looking for a friends
D G (11/4/2007 2:39:22 AM): I'm going to buy some more on Ebay
rosie_spring_122 (11/4/2007 2:39:35 AM): I hope you get your money's worth.
D G (11/4/2007 2:39:53 AM): man, me too. the shipping fees are steep.
rosie_spring_122 (11/4/2007 2:40:02 AM): nope female What is that
D G (11/4/2007 2:40:27 AM): what is a female?
D G (11/4/2007 2:40:38 AM): a female is something that is attracted to me.
rosie_spring_122 (11/4/2007 2:40:46 AM): gonna hit my webpage now you should come by and see me i'll get you in ><www.cam-place%2ecom/sweetness?1s
D G (11/4/2007 2:41:15 AM): wow. I hope I pass the rigorous requirements to get in.
veronica_saawc
D G (10/28/2007 2:07:25 AM): hi
veronica_saawc (10/28/2007 2:07:41 AM): how are u?
D G (10/28/2007 2:07:52 AM): fine. You?
veronica_saawc (10/28/2007 2:08:15 AM): grEatt!.. wana talk?
D G (10/28/2007 2:08:45 AM): no. you're a bot. And even The....Bot...Whisperer needs a day off now and then.
veronica_saawc (10/28/2007 2:09:07 AM): bye
D G (10/28/2007 2:09:13 AM): thank you for understanding.
bigtitsangie21f
bigtitsangie21f (11/18/2007 1:43:19 AM): hey Georgia girl here with big tits wanna chat ?
D G (11/18/2007 1:44:31 AM): let me guess...you have a website and will give me a link to it in a minute.
bigtitsangie21f (11/18/2007 1:44:47 AM): LOL that usually gets people's attention.
D G (11/18/2007 1:45:06 AM): what does?
bigtitsangie21f (11/18/2007 1:45:22 AM): I am in Atlanta btw, but on my webcam atm.
D G (11/18/2007 1:45:27 AM): herpes? that would get MY attention, real fast.
D G (11/18/2007 1:45:36 AM): you're at an atm?
D G (11/18/2007 1:45:44 AM): I'll take a twenty.
bigtitsangie21f (11/18/2007 1:45:46 AM): thats me!
D G (11/18/2007 1:46:07 AM): what's you?
bigtitsangie21f (11/18/2007 1:46:13 AM): If you want to see more it is free, yes i am real, yada yada. just make a free screen name and join my room
bigtitsangie21f (11/18/2007 1:46:24 AM): lets talk more there, i promise i am worth it
D G (11/18/2007 1:46:34 AM): talk more at the atm?
D G (11/18/2007 1:47:03 AM): you're sending mixed signals here.....
brittany_23njusl
D G (11/4/2007 4:07:57 AM): hello
brittany_23njusl (11/4/2007 4:08:08 AM): how are u?
D G (11/4/2007 4:08:34 AM): fine. you?
brittany_23njusl (11/4/2007 4:08:47 AM): I'm ok. thanks. want to chat?
D G (11/4/2007 4:08:56 AM): sure
brittany_23njusl (11/4/2007 4:09:05 AM): about me.. i'm a girl/ 22/ USA
D G (11/4/2007 4:09:19 AM): about me. i'm a guy/44/USA
brittany_23njusl (11/4/2007 4:09:35 AM): yeah.. hmm.. wanna see me on a webcam? now? you do not need a cam.
D G (11/4/2007 4:09:51 AM): no. I wanna see you on my lap.
brittany_23njusl (11/4/2007 4:10:02 AM): bye
D G (11/4/2007 4:10:18 AM): wow. was the thought of being on my lap THAT unpleasant?
erickazravenz
D G (11/2/2007 9:23:22 PM): hi
D G (11/2/2007 9:23:31 PM): I don't talk to Ravens fans.
D G (11/2/2007 9:23:31 PM): I don't talk to Ravens fans.
brittany_23swd
D G (11/30/2007 2:29:28 AM): hello
brittany_23swd (11/30/2007 2:30:22 AM): how are u?
D G (11/30/2007 2:30:34 AM): good.
brittany_23swd (11/30/2007 2:30:45 AM): grEatt!.. wana talk?
D G (11/30/2007 2:31:17 AM): no. but I'm not going to make any britney spears jokes either.
claricerosa70
D G (11/29/2007 3:52:17 AM): hi
claricerosa70 (11/29/2007 3:52:22 AM): aoI'm 20/f/Alabama. You?
D G (11/29/2007 3:52:40 AM): 44 male, GA
claricerosa70 (11/29/2007 3:52:46 AM): whats up?
D G (11/29/2007 3:52:55 AM): were you that chick in Silence of the Lambs?
alexa_23deze
D G (12/5/2007 4:39:56 AM): hello
alexa_23deze (12/5/2007 4:40:08 AM): how are u?
D G (12/5/2007 4:40:14 AM): good.
alexa_23deze (12/5/2007 4:40:29 AM): Cool, I'm ok. thanks. want to chat?
D G (12/5/2007 4:40:33 AM): ok
alexa_23deze (12/5/2007 4:40:44 AM): well... 22/F/us here.. you?
D G (12/5/2007 4:40:57 AM): 44/male/Jupiter.
alexa_23deze (12/5/2007 4:41:14 AM): I've gota cam want to see me live?
D G (12/5/2007 4:41:44 AM): well, I don't wish any harm upon you, if that's what you're getting at.
(12/18/2007)
(12/18/2007)
No comments:
Post a Comment