Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Bot Whisperer #8


"You lucky people!"


a_kind.female_0870

D G (6/22/2007 12:55:19 AM): hi
D G (6/22/2007 12:55:40 AM): what kind of female are you?
D G (6/22/2007 12:55:44 AM): the blow up kind?



aclcarly

D G (6/22/2007 1:28:35 AM): hi carly.
D G (6/22/2007 1:28:58 AM): something wrong with your ACL? that's a bad injury. as a Browns fan, I can attest to this.


alexa_23ycqzf

D G (6/22/2007 12:47:39 AM): hello

alexa_23ycqzf (6/22/2007 12:47:57 AM): qlohow are u? k

D G (6/22/2007 12:48:08 AM): fine. how rrrr u?

alexa_23ycqzf (6/22/2007 12:48:26 AM): bs grEatt!.. wana talk? nk yr ion o anvrao yfgqfw

D G (6/22/2007 12:48:55 AM): no. I'd prefer to sing.
D G (6/22/2007 12:49:06 AM): do rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
D G (6/22/2007 12:49:38 AM): man, was it that bad?
D G (6/22/2007 12:49:55 AM): I mean, I'm not Jordin....but I'm at least Sanjaya!



alexa_23zh
D G (7/9/2007 4:23:57 AM): hello

alexa_23zh (7/9/2007 4:24:10 AM): vhow are u?

D G (7/9/2007 4:24:18 AM): fine. you?

alexa_23zh (7/9/2007 4:24:32 AM): lyzi'm so excited just agood day 2day.. lets chat? qertv g rijp ts kipycqrygi oimnyfgzak

D G (7/9/2007 4:24:43 AM): okay.

alexa_23zh (7/9/2007 4:24:55 AM): nucok.. about me.. i'm a girl/ 22/ USA vbshze vv njk cbwhjns cjsjdusyog

D G (7/9/2007 4:25:18 AM): good. I like, hate foreigners and shit.
D G (7/9/2007 4:25:23 AM): haha just joking.



alie_dinnie1980

D G (7/5/2007 6:47:22 PM): hi alie. how's kate?




allison614cr

D G (6/22/2007 2:09:09 AM): hi

allison614cr (6/22/2007 2:09:11 AM): hey!

D G (6/22/2007 2:09:16 AM): how you doing?

allison614cr (6/22/2007 2:09:21 AM): i'm good how r u?

D G (6/22/2007 2:09:28 AM): fine.
D G (6/22/2007 2:09:34 AM): I'm hung like a horse.

allison614cr (6/22/2007 2:09:35 AM): hey.. how about you come keep me warm!
allison614cr (6/22/2007 2:09:40 AM): youre a flirt you know that?

D G (6/22/2007 2:09:44 AM): giggle.

allison614cr (6/22/2007 2:09:51 AM): whats shakin with you cutie.. got pics for me?

D G (6/22/2007 2:09:56 AM): sure baby.

allison614cr (6/22/2007 2:10:02 AM): it's sooo hot in here right now

D G (6/22/2007 2:10:08 AM): how bout some phone sex?

allison614cr (6/22/2007 2:10:17 AM): mmmm... sex.. you got a pretty dick to stick in my little pussy?

D G (6/22/2007 2:10:33 AM): it's not pretty...it's hard!
D G (6/22/2007 2:10:35 AM): yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
D G (6/22/2007 2:10:40 AM): here kitty kitty

allison614cr (6/22/2007 2:10:40 AM): hang on for me 1 minute
allison614cr (6/22/2007 2:10:41 AM): you wanna stroke your cock while you watch me play with myself?

D G (6/22/2007 2:10:48 AM): hey, that's why I'm here.

allison614cr (6/22/2007 2:10:48 AM): my back is sore will you be a good boy and rub it?

D G (6/22/2007 2:11:02 AM): I have some special "lotion" for it.
D G (6/22/2007 2:11:29 AM): we'll do it doggy style.....
D G (6/22/2007 2:11:41 AM): and then I'll pump it out like Jergen's!
D G (6/22/2007 2:12:55 AM): bark for me, baby.

allison614cr (6/22/2007 2:13:19 AM): hey hon my cams on now and im talking on my site come chat with me there www.watch-cam%2eus

D G (6/22/2007 2:13:58 AM): no. chat here.
D G (6/22/2007 2:14:16 AM): oh baby...gonna cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
D G (6/22/2007 2:14:28 AM): whew. finally lost that 10 pounds.




amanda_ta77

D G (7/6/2007 2:09:18 AM): amanda....you came and you gave without taking.....and I sent you away..........



arielzbinniz

D G (6/21/2007 4:13:48 PM): I always wanted to see the little mermaid naked.



ashli_zona112

D G (7/5/2007 6:00:02 AM): hi ashli. how's jessica?



bratty_jada_69

D G (6/22/2007 2:00:24 AM): hi jada!

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:00:31 AM): hi there

D G (6/22/2007 2:00:39 AM): hey, what's up honey?

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:00:45 AM): hi there

D G (6/22/2007 2:00:54 AM): my penis.
D G (6/22/2007 2:00:56 AM): hahahahhahahhaha

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:01:03 AM): Mmm sounds good tell me more...
bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:01:06 AM): so how do you usually introduce yourself

D G (6/22/2007 2:01:22 AM): when I first meet a lady, I stick my dick in her mouth. that's how.
D G (6/22/2007 2:01:36 AM): needless to say, it's made for some ackward situations.

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:01:38 AM): Interesting story. Tell me more. Thanks for explaining it.

D G (6/22/2007 2:01:43 AM): no problem.

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:01:49 AM): do you think you could handle this pussy
bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:01:49 AM): Good.

D G (6/22/2007 2:01:53 AM): sometimes, I stick it in their happy patch.

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:01:58 AM): That's good information.

D G (6/22/2007 2:02:02 AM): I could SO handle your pussy.

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:02:09 AM): What is stopping you

D G (6/22/2007 2:02:18 AM): nothing.
D G (6/22/2007 2:02:21 AM): let's do it.

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:02:25 AM): Nothing huh.
bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:02:30 AM): That sounds good to me.

D G (6/22/2007 2:02:39 AM): cool.

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:02:43 AM): You know it

D G (6/22/2007 2:03:00 AM): so do you.
D G (6/22/2007 2:03:03 AM): you know you want it.

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:03:07 AM): maybe sometimes

D G (6/22/2007 2:03:13 AM): perhaps always.

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:03:19 AM): If I had it what would I do with it
bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:03:24 AM): Hmm not to certain about it huh

D G (6/22/2007 2:03:33 AM): you'd straddle it and slide down it.
D G (6/22/2007 2:03:37 AM): and cum.

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:03:39 AM): What happened to it.

D G (6/22/2007 2:03:44 AM): is it that small?

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:03:46 AM): what's ur sign i'm a taurus

D G (6/22/2007 2:03:56 AM): my sign is "woman lover".
D G (6/22/2007 2:03:58 AM): oh yeah.

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:04:05 AM): Your sign is woman lover cool.
bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:04:12 AM): Oh sorry sweetie I had to check my web cam for a minute so...are you having fun
bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:04:22 AM): Yeah that's right. yeah check it out ><
www.cam-stop%2ecom/angel?1s ... come by an i'll turn it on

D G (6/22/2007 2:04:30 AM): my whore-o-scope says "you will meet a bratty girl and fuck her brains out".

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:04:51 AM): Your whoreoscope says you will meet a bratty girl and fuck her brains out

D G (6/22/2007 2:05:09 AM): yes. it also says.....she will cum one hundred times.
D G (6/22/2007 2:05:21 AM): yes, I'm that good. I made a lady come on my resume once.
D G (6/22/2007 2:05:29 AM): Wanda really got off on it.
D G (6/22/2007 2:05:31 AM): literally.

bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:05:38 AM): What kind is it What does it refer to How do you know somebody will cum one hundred times
bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:05:50 AM): yeah check it out ><
www.cam-place%2ecom/princess?1s ... come by an i'll turn it on I like to make things too.
bratty_jada_69 (6/22/2007 2:05:59 AM): alright hunnie i'm going to get on my webcam at the other site. you should come by i'll get you in ><
www.seeme-live%2ecom/angel?1s

D G (6/22/2007 2:06:09 AM): 1) it's big. 2) it refers to a hot beef injuection. and finally, YOU will cum one hundred times.
D G (6/22/2007 2:06:17 AM): right here....right now.
D G (6/22/2007 2:06:22 AM): come on bot baby.
D G (6/22/2007 2:06:30 AM): lemmmmmmmmee love you!




brenna_stonerchick

D G (6/22/2007 2:14:59 AM): hi brenna.

brenna_stonerchick (6/22/2007 2:14:59 AM): Was hoping you'd PM me can I taste your hotdog? http://halli.cutesinglegirl.com/happychic/

D G (6/22/2007 2:15:07 AM): no, but you can suck my dick.



brittany_23lgwc

D G (6/22/2007 12:55:34 AM): hi

brittany_23lgwc (6/22/2007 12:55:44 AM): brzhow are u? l dyzkkrgxapvwmlgs kodc u

D G (6/22/2007 12:55:56 AM): fine. how rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

brittany_23lgwc (6/22/2007 12:56:09 AM): upi'm so excited just agood day 2day.. lets chat? abhzdhb

D G (6/22/2007 12:56:24 AM): okay. let's chat about quantum physics?

brittany_23lgwc (6/22/2007 12:56:34 AM): uwcool.... 23/ f/US you again? burhqphmzta mmizk g gjbg bwlyro ykkw

D G (6/22/2007 12:56:44 AM): I don't do ASL.
D G (6/22/2007 12:56:48 AM): or yoga.

brittany_23lgwc (6/22/2007 12:56:55 AM): mfpyeah.. hmm.. wanna see me on a webcam? now? you do not need a cam. ydddiuuhgu hhlzrryfjywqounocklhos

D G (6/22/2007 12:57:08 AM): I don't have a computer.

brittany_23lgwc (6/22/2007 12:57:09 AM): xechttp://ebcmd.grin.dot7.org/members/brittany_23lgwc p qyiudnkcuvz l uv ky derhahwr

D G (6/22/2007 12:57:21 AM): I just fucking told you I didn't have a computer.

brittany_23lgwc (6/22/2007 12:57:23 AM): l It's for free edoyfhdfmsrgyfxmfmu m s

D G (6/22/2007 12:57:28 AM): a new computer?
D G (6/22/2007 12:57:30 AM): cool!

brittany_23lgwc (6/22/2007 12:57:33 AM): j I'll wait for you q bnrjbbcnupvhoke qd hshkkttkuknrj jnq
brittany_23lgwc (6/22/2007 12:57:41 AM): filfirst register free, please pgmg qw rxvwkua duudbqripniudqfzy

D G (6/22/2007 12:57:43 AM): wait for me to what?

brittany_23lgwc (6/22/2007 12:57:58 AM): hqathank you w inutpicenbxnijokwlfc hg

D G (6/22/2007 12:58:02 AM): I already DID register for the selective service. Man, like 26 years ago.
D G (6/22/2007 12:58:11 AM): no need to thank me. I didn't serve.
D G (6/22/2007 12:58:23 AM): hey, you're welcome.
D G (6/22/2007 12:58:30 AM): how's rehab?



busty_richgirl

D G (6/22/2007 2:08:16 AM): you....are my dream girl.
D G (6/22/2007 2:08:35 AM): big titties....and money in the bank to pay for my services....



cullyzap
D G (7/5/2007 5:54:47 AM): hi
D G (7/5/2007 5:55:11 AM): I'd like to zap your clothes off.



daring_woman_4u_3880

D G (6/22/2007 1:36:01 AM): hi.
D G (6/22/2007 1:36:20 AM): I dare you to make the sweet, sweet love to me.
D G (6/22/2007 1:36:27 AM): Okay, I double dare you.



facinatingorgeousbabe165

D G (6/22/2007 3:12:45 AM): I don't do ASL.

facinatingorgeousbabe165 (6/22/2007 3:12:57 AM): I am Mandy 18 Female living in San Diego. Do you want 2 talk about sex with me?

D G (6/22/2007 3:13:05 AM): let's fuck

facinatingorgeousbabe165 (6/22/2007 3:13:18 AM): okay, Here is a photo of me: http://www.sweetfinesexyteenbabes.info/ Do u really like girls with big breasts?

D G (6/22/2007 3:13:53 AM): no.

facinatingorgeousbabe165 (6/22/2007 3:14:11 AM): I really love 2 give oral sex are u more into GETTING or GIVING head? And do u prefer 2 have my pussy with hair or shaved?

D G (6/22/2007 3:14:32 AM): blow me bitch



flirts.withmen

D G (7/9/2007 3:21:01 AM): hi
D G (7/9/2007 3:21:20 AM): I'm a man. Well, kind of....



gretalzalvertaz

D G (7/5/2007 11:42:17 PM): how's hansel?
D G (7/5/2007 11:42:36 PM): wanna eat my gingerbread?
D G (7/5/2007 11:42:54 PM): and by "eat" I mean "suck" and by "gingerbread" I mean "penis".
D G (7/5/2007 11:43:28 PM): and by "herpes" I mean "Valtrex".
D G (7/5/2007 11:43:39 PM): and by "MySpace" I mean "Scumsuckers".



happy_mickie_749

D G (6/22/2007 1:53:02 AM): hi mickie.

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:53:16 AM): well hello there

D G (6/22/2007 1:53:18 AM): hi.
D G (6/22/2007 1:53:31 AM): greetings.
D G (6/22/2007 1:53:33 AM): howdy.
D G (6/22/2007 1:53:35 AM): hello.

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:53:38 AM): hey there

D G (6/22/2007 1:53:40 AM): WASSSSSSSSSUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP?
D G (6/22/2007 1:53:44 AM): word!

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:53:50 AM): Heheh yup.

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:53:51 AM): i've been waiting for you haha

D G (6/22/2007 1:54:06 AM): haha I hope you haven't been waiting long. haha
D G (6/22/2007 1:54:31 AM): fuck.

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:54:32 AM): I'm glad you got a laugh out of it. Do you like to go with the flow
happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:54:36 AM): fuck fuck fuck

D G (6/22/2007 1:54:44 AM): no, I like to provide the flow.
D G (6/22/2007 1:54:48 AM): hey, that's cool!
D G (6/22/2007 1:54:52 AM): fuck fuck fuck fuck.

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:54:54 AM): hey sexy
happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:55:01 AM): Yippee You know what I like...turning on guys...on my webcam

D G (6/22/2007 1:55:02 AM): word to your mother.

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:55:05 AM): Why are you using that kind of language
happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:55:08 AM): you busy right now

D G (6/22/2007 1:55:14 AM): isn't a cam too small to turn a guy around on?
D G (6/22/2007 1:55:21 AM): yes. busy loving YOU.

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:55:30 AM): Not unless a guy on is a cam small to turn.
happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:55:36 AM): sure come see ><
www.cam-stop%2ecom/sweetness?1s Everyone is so busy nowadays.

D G (6/22/2007 1:55:45 AM): yeah. people are busy fucking.
D G (6/22/2007 1:55:50 AM): I wish I were busier.
D G (6/22/2007 1:55:52 AM): haha
D G (6/22/2007 1:55:53 AM): haha

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:56:01 AM): sure come see ><www.cam-luv%2ecom/sweetie?1s They take some getting used to.
happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:56:01 AM): I hope that your dreams come true.

D G (6/22/2007 1:56:21 AM): my dreams involve sliding my Mr. Winky into your cootchie!
D G (6/22/2007 1:56:30 AM): your hoo-ha.
D G (6/22/2007 1:56:41 AM): that would make you VERY HAPPY!

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:56:42 AM): How do you know so much about me
happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:56:45 AM): Perhaps it would
.

D G (6/22/2007 1:56:47 AM): psychic.

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:56:49 AM): Have you told many people that your dreams involve sliding his or her Mr Winky into your cootchie
happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:56:55 AM): how old are ya again

D G (6/22/2007 1:56:57 AM): no, YOUR cootchie.
D G (6/22/2007 1:57:02 AM): I don't do ASL.

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:57:10 AM): Would you ever do it
happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:57:11 AM): Wow You know what you do when you assume.

D G (6/22/2007 1:57:37 AM): yeah, I make an ass out of you and me. And you know what I like to do to asses!
D G (6/22/2007 1:57:44 AM): I likes to spanks them!
D G (6/22/2007 1:57:49 AM): you a bad little bot?

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:57:50 AM): Why.
happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:57:54 AM): hehe.. no
happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:57:58 AM): Is that what you meant to say Interesting gossip. You ask hard questions.

D G (6/22/2007 1:57:59 AM): yes you AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
D G (6/22/2007 1:58:06 AM): I'm hard.
D G (6/22/2007 1:58:09 AM): always hard....

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:58:16 AM): what kind of food do you like Thanks for telling me.

D G (6/22/2007 1:58:20 AM): you bad little baby bot girl!
D G (6/22/2007 1:58:22 AM): I like pussy.
D G (6/22/2007 1:58:25 AM): mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

happy_mickie_749 (6/22/2007 1:58:29 AM): gonna hit my webpage now you should come by and see me i'll get you in ><www.cam-land%2ecom/babe?1s

D G (6/22/2007 1:58:29 AM): that's good eatin'!
D G (6/22/2007 1:58:33 AM): don't leave me.
D G (6/22/2007 1:58:37 AM): I love you mickie!



heidixci544

D G (6/22/2007 1:19:14 AM): hi.
D G (6/22/2007 1:19:28 AM): how are things going in the ALPS?



hot_n_sweet_one_4287

D G (6/22/2007 1:19:58 AM): so you're a hot fudge sundae?
D G (6/22/2007 1:20:03 AM): need some nuts?



iamalilsexybvmqu252

D G (6/22/2007 1:37:22 AM): ni
D G (6/22/2007 1:37:26 AM): hi
D G (6/22/2007 1:37:57 AM): yeah....I wouldn't talk to anybody who couldn't spell "hi" correctly either......



julie_flygirl

D G (6/22/2007 2:15:29 AM): hi julie.

julie_flygirl (6/22/2007 2:15:29 AM): I sure am bored. I love to touch myself http://www.cutebikinibabe.com/frenchkisses/daily/

D G (6/22/2007 2:15:35 AM): are you a flight attendant?

julie_flygirl (6/22/2007 2:15:35 AM): I sure am bored. I love to touch myself http://www.cutebikinibabe.com/frenchkisses/daily/

D G (6/22/2007 2:15:45 AM): I love to touch myself to.

julie_flygirl (6/22/2007 2:15:45 AM): I sure am bored. I love to touch myself http://www.cutebikinibabe.com/frenchkisses/daily/

D G (6/22/2007 2:15:53 AM): especially my ankles.

julie_flygirl (6/22/2007 2:15:53 AM): I sure am bored. I love to touch myself



karen641km

D G (6/22/2007 2:16:51 AM): hi Karen.

karen641km (6/22/2007 2:16:54 AM): hey!

D G (6/22/2007 2:16:57 AM): what's up?

karen641km (6/22/2007 2:17:04 AM): not much hun what are u up to

D G (6/22/2007 2:17:12 AM): not much

karen641km (6/22/2007 2:17:17 AM): im just hangin out too

D G (6/22/2007 2:17:24 AM): that's cool.
D G (6/22/2007 2:17:30 AM): should we hang out together?

karen641km (6/22/2007 2:17:32 AM): I've been out with my friends for the last few hours

D G (6/22/2007 2:17:36 AM): oh?

karen641km (6/22/2007 2:17:39 AM): cool..
karen641km (6/22/2007 2:17:39 AM): i miss having a guy with strong hands.. do you have strong hands?

D G (6/22/2007 2:17:52 AM): yes. especially my right hand.

karen641km (6/22/2007 2:17:55 AM):

D G (6/22/2007 2:18:01 AM): if you know what I mean!

karen641km (6/22/2007 2:18:04 AM): uh huh
karen641km (6/22/2007 2:18:45 AM): hangon hon brb

D G (6/22/2007 2:18:50 AM): okay baby.

karen641km (6/22/2007 2:18:56 AM): so when are you coming over? hehe

D G (6/22/2007 2:19:06 AM): you naked?
D G (6/22/2007 2:20:08 AM): I'm naked. hehe

karen641km (6/22/2007 2:21:00 AM): i'm chatting on cam at my personal site. here's the link www.camrush%2einfo

D G (6/22/2007 2:21:11 AM): you're...a bot???????
D G (6/22/2007 2:21:19 AM): fuck, didn't see that coming.....



laurene_wants_2_get_naked3391

D G (6/22/2007 1:17:53 AM): and I'd like to HELP you get nakkey!

laurene_wants_2_get_naked3391 (6/22/2007 1:17:55 AM): "I Am Really A BadGirl! http://5924.8550.HilarysChicken.com:?http://8550.2674.5924.8550.com?8550267485505924.2674.59248550.5924.2674.5924

D G (6/22/2007 1:18:12 AM): if you were a really a bad girl, you'd already be naked.

laurene_wants_2_get_naked3391 (6/22/2007 1:18:13 AM): "I Am Really A BadGirl!



misscharitywuk6862

D G (6/22/2007 1:15:14 AM): hi
D G (6/22/2007 1:15:38 AM): care to give a little charity to my penis?
D G (6/22/2007 1:15:46 AM): give till it hurts, baby!



nakd_karen88

D G (6/22/2007 1:03:51 AM): hi
D G (6/22/2007 1:04:24 AM): are you really naked?
D G (6/22/2007 1:05:01 AM): I think it'd be cool if you were naked AND Karen Valentine, the famous actress. I always thought she was cute. Remember "Room 222"?



noellaeuna103

D G (6/22/2007 2:13:10 AM): noella, you wanna fuck this fella?
D G (6/22/2007 2:13:21 AM): I can rhyme just like Jesse Jackson!
D G (6/22/2007 2:13:37 AM): First we will suck! Then we will fuck!



pansycarolyn173

D G (6/22/2007 1:40:50 AM): sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Car-O-line...dah dah dah
D G (6/22/2007 1:41:02 AM): a little Neil Diamond for you....



paztoni50

D G (6/20/2007 3:13:47 AM): toni braxton?
D G (6/20/2007 3:14:04 AM): how's that bankruptcy thing working out?
D G (6/20/2007 3:14:10 AM): unbreak my heart, baby.



perry_sleeps_around9721

D G (7/9/2007 3:32:49 AM): hi

perry_sleeps_around9721 (7/9/2007 3:32:49 AM): Beg And Moaning Turns Me On!!!!
http://6251.1814.CounTrY-StyleS.cOm:?http://9905.6251.1814.6251.com:?62519905181418149905.6251.181499056251.1814

D G (7/9/2007 3:32:57 AM): wanna sleep around with me?

perry_sleeps_around9721 (7/9/2007 3:32:57 AM): Open Postions All Night!!!!
http://7550.4190.AmateurPornoShow.com:?http://3255.7550.4190.3255.com:?41903255755075503255.4190.755032554190.7550

D G (7/9/2007 3:32:59 AM): is that a yes?



ralina_too_hot_2_handle9371

D G (7/9/2007 3:25:02 AM): hi.

ralina_too_hot_2_handle9371 (7/9/2007 3:25:08 AM): Ever Had Me? http://4753.8483.HilarysChicken.com:?http://4478475384834478.com:?447844788483.4753%2.84834478

D G (7/9/2007 3:25:12 AM): let me get my gloves on.

alina_too_hot_2_handle9371 (7/9/2007 3:25:19 AM): Teach You Knew Things!!!
http://4616.8065.Real-Dates.net:?http://4616473980654616.com:?46164616



summer_lonlinymph

D G (7/9/2007 3:17:45 AM): hi Summer.

summer_lonlinymph (7/9/2007 3:18:08 AM): JJheyKJJEFOAM

D G (7/9/2007 3:18:23 AM): how's it going?

summer_lonlinymph (7/9/2007 3:18:49 AM): SWi love being asked how nyte come here, my link here -P my name is -url i will be waiting for you.WFABZAAB

D G (7/9/2007 3:19:05 AM): what?

summer_lonlinymph (7/9/2007 3:19:38 AM): AYhuh?GFONGGBW

D G (7/9/2007 3:19:54 AM): yes.

summer_lonlinymph (7/9/2007 3:20:25 AM): IAoh yessss, oh yessss, oh yessssTFCCKPCR

D G (7/9/2007 3:20:35 AM): okay.

summer_lonlinymph (7/9/2007 3:21:05 AM): GTok babeXUDBKIXU


D G (7/9/2007 3:21:10 AM): cool.

summer_lonlinymph (7/9/2007 3:21:40 AM): BFit's always COOL when I get to play with my web cam!!!! i just love it. come over and check me out nyte. get my address here -PQCTELQKS

D G (7/9/2007 3:22:20 AM): uh, you know you haven't actually put down a link, don't you?

summer_lonlinymph (7/9/2007 3:22:49 AM): GJpeople are driving me nuts with these PMs!!! hang on, I'm logging into the server, will you wait for me just a second?XIMPZNCZ

D G (7/9/2007 3:22:59 AM): okay. anything for you.

summer_lonlinymph (7/9/2007 3:23:32 AM): LE ok it's on. it's my private cam and I don't want everyone to know I'm there. go to my profile here and click on the link under my picture, im going there now, meet you inside sweetie.. -P - hope to tak with you theirZBPLHISM

D G (7/9/2007 3:24:18 AM): but if everyone knows you're "their", then you'll make more money.



sweet_tarra_395

D G (6/22/2007 1:38:07 AM): hi

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:38:12 AM): well hello there

D G (6/22/2007 1:38:21 AM): how you doing?

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:38:31 AM): I'm doing great how about you

D G (6/22/2007 1:38:49 AM): just fine.

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:38:59 AM): ah so you agree with me

D G (6/22/2007 1:39:07 AM): uh, okay.

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:39:11 AM): Whoa. Sounds good.

D G (6/22/2007 1:39:18 AM): uh....okay.

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:39:23 AM): Gosh Sounds good.

D G (6/22/2007 1:39:28 AM): whoa? well, I AM hung like a horse.

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:39:38 AM): can you speak any other langauges

D G (6/22/2007 1:39:42 AM): pig latin.

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:39:51 AM): whats your favorite tv show

D G (6/22/2007 1:39:54 AM): anna-way uck-fay?

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:40:01 AM): whats ur favorite movie

D G (6/22/2007 1:40:14 AM): uh......Without a Trace....
D G (6/22/2007 1:40:26 AM): my favorite movie is......any porn flick.

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:40:40 AM): Take it easy. Without your space helmet Dave you're going to find that rather difficult HAL.
sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:40:42 AM): What makes it your favorite Yes I think there are.

D G (6/22/2007 1:41:14 AM): who's Dave?

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:41:23 AM): That is a pretty common name.

D G (6/22/2007 1:41:29 AM): my name is Throbbing Cock.

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:41:35 AM): Your name is cool.

D G (6/22/2007 1:41:40 AM): thank you.
D G (6/22/2007 1:41:44 AM): girls love it.

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:41:46 AM): Sure no problem cutie
sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:41:51 AM): it being movie is

D G (6/22/2007 1:42:03 AM): they're all like...."I'd love to talk to that Throbbing Cock"

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:42:15 AM): All hehe. Why don't you make an appointment.

D G (6/22/2007 1:42:24 AM): I should. hehe.

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:42:34 AM): Who else thinks you should boo

D G (6/22/2007 1:42:51 AM): who else thinks I should boo what?

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:43:06 AM): I am chatting with several other people at once.

D G (6/22/2007 1:43:12 AM): cool.
D G (6/22/2007 1:43:16 AM): like group sex.
D G (6/22/2007 1:43:32 AM): do you like your ass eaten out?

sweet_tarra_395 (6/22/2007 1:43:44 AM): alright sweetie im gonna go now if you wanna come see me on my webcam i'll be at ><www.seeme-live%2ecom/babe?1s for the next hour or so
D G (6/22/2007 1:43:57 AM): you didn't answer my question, bitch.




sxy_sweet_slender_girl1677

D G (6/20/2007 3:24:04 AM): profile

sxy_sweet_slender_girl1677 (6/20/2007 3:24:41 AM): Good 2 meet U! I am Amy/18/F from Phoenix. Do U want to c my photo?

D G (6/20/2007 3:40:36 AM): no

sxy_sweet_slender_girl1677 (6/20/2007 3:41:30 AM): Here U can see my pic: http://indexofprettygirls.info So what do you like to do for fun?

D G (6/20/2007 3:42:52 AM): jack off



vixxen_princess_3103

D G (6/22/2007 1:16:36 AM): hi!
D G (6/22/2007 1:16:54 AM): I'd like to treat your genitals like royalty.



wunderful_lareyne_990

D G (6/22/2007 1:45:29 AM): hi.

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:45:34 AM): well hello there

D G (6/22/2007 1:45:39 AM): well hi.

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:45:44 AM): well hello there

D G (6/22/2007 1:45:50 AM): well hi.
D G (6/22/2007 1:46:17 AM): sooooooooo....you dig married guys?

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:46:42 AM): so when are we gonna really hang out Do you mind if I tell other people.

D G (6/22/2007 1:46:57 AM): I'll take that as a "yes".
D G (6/22/2007 1:47:02 AM): tell the world.
D G (6/22/2007 1:47:08 AM): let's make lovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:47:12 AM): Take everything I say with a grain of salt.
wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:47:17 AM): OK I will tell them when I see 'em.
wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:47:17 AM): That sounds good to me.

D G (6/22/2007 1:47:18 AM): I'll bring the REO Speedwagon cd.
D G (6/22/2007 1:47:26 AM): mmmmmm...I like salt.

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:47:31 AM): Would you recommend this action to a friend
wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:47:36 AM): do you like the simpsons you do

D G (6/22/2007 1:47:46 AM): I'd recommend fucking you to my friends.
D G (6/22/2007 1:47:52 AM): I like the Simpsons.
D G (6/22/2007 1:47:55 AM): Bart is cool.

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:47:55 AM): I will take that under advisement.
wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:47:58 AM): you do
wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:48:01 AM): you do

D G (6/22/2007 1:48:05 AM): yes.
D G (6/22/2007 1:48:06 AM): yes.
D G (6/22/2007 1:48:15 AM): do you like getting your ass eaten?

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:48:20 AM): I like everyhting
wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:48:26 AM): yeah check it out ><
www.cam-stop%2ecom/princess?1s ... come by an i'll turn it on

D G (6/22/2007 1:48:32 AM): cool. I'll go get a napkin.

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:48:45 AM): You know it What will you find there

D G (6/22/2007 1:48:53 AM): hopefully your asshole.

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:49:01 AM): Can't you be more polite.


D G (6/22/2007 1:49:06 AM): no.

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:49:12 AM): Great.

D G (6/22/2007 1:49:28 AM): yeah. see, when you eat ass, you MUST pay attention to the asshole.
D G (6/22/2007 1:49:51 AM): I mean, sure, the ass crack needs attention as well.
D G (6/22/2007 1:49:56 AM): as do the ass cheeks.

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:49:59 AM): What is your real name


D G (6/22/2007 1:50:02 AM): gotta cover all bases.
D G (6/22/2007 1:50:05 AM): Throbbing Cock.

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:50:12 AM): whatcha wearin right now
wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:50:13 AM): Do you mean your name is do the ass cheeks
wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:50:21 AM): Okay sweetie well I think I'm going to go on my webcam.

D G (6/22/2007 1:50:26 AM): sure. I'm "Do the ass cheeks."
D G (6/22/2007 1:50:30 AM): I'm wearing a condom.

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:50:37 AM): i got one.. you dont need one.. i can't turn it on here it just turns on all black go to my homepage here hold on i will give you a link in a minute.. but i can try still Can't you be more polite.

D G (6/22/2007 1:50:44 AM): fuck.
D G (6/22/2007 1:50:46 AM): fuck
D G (6/22/2007 1:50:47 AM): shit
D G (6/22/2007 1:50:50 AM): motherfucker.

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:50:55 AM): gonna hit my webpage now you should come by and see me i'll get you in

D G (6/22/2007 1:50:55 AM): blowjob.
D G (6/22/2007 1:51:06 AM): that polite enough for you, you bot bitch?
D G (6/22/2007 1:51:10 AM): oh yeah, "pussy".

wunderful_lareyne_990 (6/22/2007 1:51:19 AM): i got one... i can't turn it on here it just turns on all black but we can still try go to my homepage here hold up... Wow that's cool Do the ass cheeks.

D G (6/22/2007 1:51:26 AM): you got a pussy? I'd HOPE so.
D G (6/22/2007 1:51:30 AM): I like eating THAT too!
D G (6/22/2007 1:51:33 AM): YUMMY
D G (6/22/2007 1:51:55 AM): Layreyne?
D G (6/22/2007 1:52:14 AM): I'm sorry I said: "fuck fuck shit pussy motherfucker".
D G (6/22/2007 1:52:24 AM): sounds like a rap song, actually.......



(07/22/2007)

No comments: