Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Bot Whisperer #3


alexis_thistme17

alexis_thistme17: youre not a pervert are you?? j/k im a pervert myself lol

nyteowl1963: no, you're a bot. lol

alexis_thistme17: well i have a cam site like i guess most bots would but mine is actually real

nyteowl1963: what's keeping you on yahoo?

alexis_thistme17: my back is sore will you be a good boy and rub it?

nyteowl1963: don't deny being a bot. I know one when I see one. I'm an expert.

alexis_thistme17: if i were i wouldnt be able to talk to you like this

nyteowl1963: alexis....if you're not a bot, then give me a free preview.

alexis_thistme17: no guy im not a bot.. i have a cam site but im actually a real chick

nyteowl1963: step into the server, alexis....step into the server.

alexis_thistme17: ill be back on in a few

nyteowl1963: okay bot. hey, there's no shame in it.....

alexis_thistme17: well i have a cam site like i guess most bots would but mine is actually real
alexis_thistme17: hey still there? im going to chat on my cam site

nyteowl1963: typical bot trait. repeating a previous statement word for word.
nyteowl1963: alexis, if you ever need me....to help you free yourself from yahoo...you contact me. I am....The...Bot....Whisperer.


amy_314_arousing

amy_314_arousing: hi

nyteowl1963: how are you?

amy_314_arousing: LE yes yes yes babe

nyteowl1963: wow. I didn't know my studliness worked so quickly.

amy_314_arousing: IP UOTQSHEYE

nyteowl1963: what??????

amy_314_arousing: CQ YYYYYYYYYYYYYYICANVGJF

nyteowl1963: Now I know my ABCs...won't you cum and cam with me?
nyteowl1963: I'm strokin'
nyteowl1963: u?

amy_314_arousing: just U? I love the shape of that letter, ok I;m being bad.

nyteowl1963: then bend over and take a spanky wanky!
nyteowl1963: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

amy_314_arousing: HP people are driving me nuts with these PMs!!! hang on, I'm logging into the server, will you wait for me just a second?

nyteowl1963: I'M GONNA CUM!
nyteowl1963:

amy_314_arousing: WX ok it's on. it's my private cam and I don't want everyone to know I'm there. go to my profile here and click on the link under my picture, im going there now, meet you inside sweetie..

nyteowl1963: too late!


Augusta665_golfer_mom.

nyteowl1963: hi
nyteowl1963: how are you?
nyteowl1963: do you like to golf?
nyteowl1963: ever been to the Masters?
nyteowl1963:I like to Masters-bate! ahhahahahhahah
nyteowl1963: hello?


Belinda21_2006

nyteowl1963: hi
nyteowl1963: are you belinda carlisle? I loved the Go-Gos! Our lips our seallllleddddddddd!


breannagirl5992

breannagirl5992: how are u

nyteowl1963: great!

breannagirl5992: wazaaaaaaaap

nyteowl1963: I'm horny!

breannagirl5992: hello

nyteowl1963: uh...hello
nyteowl1963: ASL?

breannagirl5992: how are you?

nyteowl1963: I have a stiffie

breannagirl5992: did u join yet? my cam is on now

nyteowl1963: join what?

breannagirl5992: im 22f/california/USA.. you?

nyteowl1963: 43 male Zimbabwe

breannagirl5992: check out my yahoo profile

nyteowl1963: I like you.

breannagirl5992: =)

nyteowl1963: =)

breannagirl5992: did u join yet? my cam is on now visit my pr0file

nyteowl1963: join what?

breannagirl5992: check out my yahoo profile

nyteowl1963: no

breannagirl5992: wazaaaaaaaap

nyteowl1963: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP?

breannagirl5992: u going to watch me on my webcam? visit my pr0file

nyteowl1963: can I lick whipped cream off of your wires?


brittany_23emy

brittany_23emy: how are u?

nyteowl1963: I'm fine. you?

brittany_23emy: Cool, I'm ok. thanks. want to chat?

nyteowl1963: we ARE chatting.

brittany_23emy: ry.. i'm 22 /f / loL.... you?

nyteowl1963: I don't do ASL. It's kind of a hot button issue with me. ask anybody.

brittany_23emy: yI'm on cam. Wanna take a look? you can do it without a cam at your side

nyteowl1963: I'm not into nudity on the first date.
nyteowl1963: are you brittany murphy? SHE'S HOT!


Candy_Baby_Cam263

nyteowl1963: hi
nyteowl1963: candy baby want a hershy bar?
nyteowl1963: and some nylons?


cara36vs

cara36vs: hiya!

nyteowl1963: how YOU doin'?

cara36vs: i'm good how r u?

nyteowl1963: I'm just fine.

cara36vs: would u like to get dirty with me?

nyteowl1963 (11/9/2006 1:33:48 AM): I'd love to go so far down on you you'll feel like you're coming in Antartica.
nyteowl1963 (11/9/2006 1:34:30 AM): what do you say?
nyteowl1963 (11/9/2006 1:34:33 AM): oh yeah.

cara36vs: right now im a student and i kinda work on the internet

nyteowl1963: oh do you now?

cara36vs: hey.. how about you come keep me warm!

nyteowl1963: and sweaty?

cara36vs: my back is sore will you be a good boy and rub it?

nyteowl1963: Would you like some special nyteowl oil?

cara36vs: be right back hang on

nyteowl1963: only served to hot ladies...

cara36vs: ppl tell me im hot.. i think i'm cute with clothes and HOT without

nyteowl1963: ever had sex in the back of a U Haul? I have.
nyteowl1963: it wasn't moving, of course.
nyteowl1963: cara?
nyteowl1963: your loss, bot!


Carind5656_bot

nyteowl1963: hi
nyteowl1963: you KNOW you want to talk to me! no doubt you've heard of me and the work I do.
nyteowl1963: Sigh....some bots just don't want my help I guess. You can lead a bot to water...


casey.freakygryll

casey.freakygryll: hey

nyteowl1963: how you doing?

casey.freakygryll: playing

nyteowl1963: cards?

casey.freakygryll: so where u from?

nyteowl1963: GA
nyteowl1963: 43 male

casey.freakygryll: RJ hmmmmm well I am female!!! cum and see

nyteowl1963: I'd love to

casey.freakygryll: DR UGXHSQNMO

nyteowl1963: what?

casey.freakygryll: huh?

nyteowl1963: what?

casey.freakygryll: IQ people are driving me nuts with these PMs!!! hang on, I'm logging into the server, will you wait for me just a second?

nyteowl1963: huh?

casey.freakygryll: ok it's on. it's my private cam and I don't want everyone to know I'm there. go to my profile here and click on the link under my picture, im going there now, meet you inside sweetie.. hope to tak with you their

nyteowl1963: huh?


Cristen_tight_bra

nyteowl1963: hi
nyteowl1963: if it's THAT tight....maybe you should take it off.
nyteowl1963: need some help?
nyteowl1963: you ever met that feel my tits lady?


dannieibpwp

dannieibpwp: talk to me sexy!

nyteowl1963: how's the weather?
nyteowl1963: I'm an aries
nyteowl1963: I like romantic dinners and long walks on the beach.
nyteowl1963: dannie?
nyteowl1963: so much for that Big Mac I was gonna buy you!


Debbieeyd939

nyteowl1963:hi!
nyteowl1963: hey, let's make a film. "Debbie Does Dan".
nyteowl1963: You and I will be the stars!
nyteowl1963: are you Debbie Gibson? Man, she's hot. I always wanted to get her and Tiffany into bed at the same time with me.
nyteowl1963: Could've been so beautiful....could've been so nice....


Dirtydol939_hln

nyteowl1963: hi.
nyteowl1963: are you a blow up doll?
nyteowl1963: I'm all out of air...I'm so lost without you.....


emily4u3855

emily4u3855: peek at my pro and the addy at the bottom & let me know what u think

nyteowl1963: My name is Elmo and I want to tickle you to orgasm!

emily4u3855: peek at my pro and the addy at the bottom & let me know what u think

nyteowl1963: tickle tickle!

emily4u3855: peek at my pro and the addy at the bottom & let me know what u think

nyteowl1963: you cum yet?


emily4u3855

emily4u3855: hiya sexy, if you are local and wanna meet for sex, read my Yahoo profile 4 details

nyteowl1963: my fetish is girls who catch frisbees with their thighs. fuck....ain't nothing hotter.


Georgia_giirl


nyteowl1963: hi
nyteowl1963: you misspelled "giirl". It should be "gurl".
nyteowl1963: just thought you'd like to know.
nyteowl1963: hi.
nyteowl1963: I see you haven't corrected your name yet.
nyteowl1963: G.U.R.L.
nyteowl1963: you still get a ribbon!


brittany_23dyen

brittany_23dyen: how are u?

nyteowl1963: how you doing?
nyteowl1963: good

brittany_23dyen: Cool, I'm ok. thanks. want to chat? goczpnw q
brittany_23dyen: introducing myself... 22 / f /Call

nyteowl1963: I'm horny.
nyteowl1963: Seriously, I'm horny.

brittany_23dyen: jgxhttp://grotb.grin.dot7.org/members/brittany_23dyen ejkblpgfyaztgyjw zw opwwqdzb kf ie

nyteowl1963: my girlfriends, am Monica and am Shannon dumped me.

brittany_23dyen: It's for free

nyteowl1963: I'm so horny

brittany_23dyen: I'll wait for you

nyteowl1963: have a beer ready.

brittany_23dyen: register free, please

nyteowl1963: register????? I'm forty fuckin three years old!

brittany_23dyen: thank you

nyteowl1963: you're welcome.


BabyBecky112

nyteowl1963: hi
nyteowl1963: baby wanna ba-ba?


Andrea27he

andrea27he: i'm good how r u?

nyteowl1963: doing okay.

andrea27he: here just go to www.camrush%2einfo i'm live and we can keep chatting there

nyteowl1963: let's chat here.
nyteowl1963: and explore our love.
nyteowl1963: andreaaaaaa cum out and play with Mr. Owl!


hot_slut_bondage

nyteowl1963: hi

hot_slut_bondage: hiya sexy, if you are local and wanna meet for sex, read my Yahoo profile 4 details

nyteowl1963: can you talk?

hot_slut_bondage: hiya sexy, if you are local and wanna meet for sex, read my Yahoo profile 4 details

nyteowl1963: or are you all tied up with someone?


kristen_clubber17

kristen_clubber17: hey!

nyteowl1963: hey!
nyteowl1963: what's up?

kristen_clubber17: you have any pics?
kristen_clubber17: not much hun what are u up to

nyteowl1963: hey, not much!

kristen_clubber17: im just hangin out too

nyteowl1963: kool

kristen_clubber17: thats cool

nyteowl1963: yeah
nyteowl1963: so...come here often?
nyteowl1963: want to come to my club? the Satisfied Women's club?

kristen_clubber17: im down for anything you want.. i love gettin dirty

nyteowl1963: mmmmmmm me too!

kristen_clubber17: that's cool so what's up

nyteowl1963: my winky!

kristen_clubber17: be right back

nyteowl1963: can you handle two inches?

kristen_clubber17: im good thnx, what are you up to?

nyteowl1963: I just told you. two inches.
nyteowl1963: remember, it's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean!
nyteowl1963: OH YEAH!


Sonni314_sweet_nymph

nyteowl1963: hey sonni....
nyteowl1963: are you a sweet nymphomaniac? Those are my favorite kind of nymphomanics!
nyteowl1963: it's cool. I have that effect on bots....
nyteowl1963: baby?


Softapril1238

nyteowl1963: hi!
nyteowl1963: are you really soft?
nyteowl1963: I don't like bots who are on steroids. total turnoff....you know....'roid rage and all....


super_rianne_619

nyteowl1963: hey baby....what's up?

super_rianne_619: Don't call me "baby". sure you can hey you

nyteowl1963: I'll call you whatever I want.
nyteowl1963: baby.

super_rianne_619: Yea baby
super_rianne_619: My name is jill.

nyteowl1963: my name is Throbbing Cock. I'm a porn star.

super_rianne_619: Your name is, cool.

nyteowl1963: My friends just call me "Throb".
nyteowl1963: Or the "Throb Man".

super_rianne_619: I like to make things too.

nyteowl1963: I do too. I like to make hot women cum.
nyteowl1963: oh yeah.
nyteowl1963: I'm just that good.

super_rianne_619: Wow, that's cool! that good.
super_rianne_619: Far out. i got one... i can't turn it on here it just turns on all black but we can still try, go to my homepage here hold up...

nyteowl1963: you wanna ride the big winky mobile?
nyteowl1963: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

super_rianne_619: OK, I will ride the big winky mobile.
super_rianne_619: what kind of food do you like?

nyteowl1963: I fly to Italy for dinner on my private jet.

super_rianne_619: That's good information.

nyteowl1963: oh yeah, baby.
nyteowl1963: the big winky mobile like you rianne!

super_rianne_619: I have never heard about it.

nyteowl1963: yes you have. I just told you.
nyteowl1963: so...you gonna climb aboard, baby?

super_rianne_619: Don't call me "baby". Awesome. i got one... i can't turn it on here it just turns on all black but we can still try, go to my homepage here hold up...
super_rianne_619: alright sweetie im gonna go now if you wanna come see me on my webcam i'll be at ><>

nyteowl1963: stay here and cam with me on yahoo. I won't charge you anything. BABY.
nyteowl1963: for the first time....then, once you're hooked, you gotta pay.
nyteowl1963: fine, but you don't know what you're missing. I can go for two whole minutes!


sweetjulie0605885

sweetjulie0605885: i know you are wondering what i look like naked

nyteowl1963: yes, I AM!
nyteowl1963: so, what DO you look like naked?
nyteowl1963: you real "sweet" to look at?
nyteowl1963: come on sweetie....gimme a link
nyteowl1963: you're terrible. you should jump back into your server head fucking first. Man....


Swingr_Kita12

nyteowl1963: hey
nyteowl1963: you a swinger? like on a spare tire or vine or something? you kinky girl!


Sydney_320

nyteowl1963: hey sydney
nyteowl1963: how you doing?
nyteowl1963: are you from Australia? G'day mate!


smooth_chelle_11

smooth_chelle_11: well hello there

nyteowl1963: ever get funky with an owl?

smooth_chelle_11: Where can I get funky with an owl?

nyteowl1963: right here baby!
nyteowl1963: hoot hoot!

smooth_chelle_11: alright hunnie, i'm going to get on my webcam at the other site. you should come by i'll get you in ! ><

nyteowl1963: wow. I bet the requirements for getting in there are really high.


silly_lily_94

silly_lily_94: well hello there

nyteowl1963: how are you?
nyteowl1963): oh, stop being silly!

silly_lily_94: Give me a break. OK I'll try not to do it so much.

nyteowl1963: I understand. I'm sorry.

silly_lily_94: good Thanks for the information.

nyteowl1963: Hey, am owl. am seeking an Honest and Faithful employee to recive payment.

silly_lily_94: sure you can Really, well look no further, hehe.

nyteowl1963: cool. I'll need your asl and details.

silly_lily_94: You know it! Congratulations.

nyteowl1963: no, congratulations to YOU! I'll need your full name, address, phone number, several nude pictures, and favorite sexual position.

silly_lily_94: That's alright. Thank you, thank you very much. I would like to thank everyone who helped...
silly_lily_94: I am very happy for you. Well actually everything is my favorite hehe.
silly_lily_94: alright hunnie, i'm going to get on my webcam at the other site. you should come by i'll get you in ! ><

nyteowl1963: that's it. you don't get the job. You are not Honest and Faithful.


really_tricia_138

really_tricia_138: well hello there

nyteowl1963: are you REALLY tricia.....? or fake tricia.

really_tricia_138: A Super hot chick that wants to hang out with you! yup, that's me whatcha mean?

nyteowl1963: I want to hang out with YOU too!
nyteowl1963: what is your favorite position?

really_tricia_138: Well actually everything is my favorite hehe.

nyteowl1963: hehe same here. I like shortstop. yeah, that's a great position.

really_tricia_138: I get it. somebody same here. you do? Aren't all great position yeah that?

nyteowl1963: I could not agree with you more, Tricia.

really_tricia_138: Could anyone do it?

nyteowl1963: I know I can do it.
nyteowl1963: over and over.
nyteowl1963: we ARE talking about sex, right?


Parispiq581

nyteowl1963: Hi paris, how's nicole?


Orgyqueen855_ccl

nyteowl1963: hi
nyteowl1963: so you into orgies?
nyteowl1963: like in ancient Rome?
nyteowl1963: ohhhhhhhhh you must be having one now!


Marleenzjanelaz

nyteowl1963: hi.
nyteowl1963: I am The...Bot...Whisperer!
nyteowl1963: so can I whisper between your legs? Bot whispering has its priviledges, you know!


very_vicky_619

very_vicky_619: how are you?

nyteowl1963: I'm just fine, thank you.

very_vicky_619: Wow, that's cool! jst fine.

nyteowl1963: yeah....
nyteowl1963: wanna cam baby?

very_vicky_619: Don't call me "baby". OK, I will cam.

nyteowl1963: cool....baby..hot baby...

very_vicky_619: i got one.. you dont need one.. i can't turn it on here it just turns on all black, go to my homepage here hold on i will give you a link in a minute.. but i can try still hehe isn't that great you like it
very_vicky_619: You know it! Yea baby Don't call me "baby". you know it is babe hot hot hot

nyteowl1963: yeah baby! sorry baby!
nyteowl1963: wanna cam baby?

very_vicky_619: Don't call me "baby". OK, I will cam.

nyteowl1963: oh, so you can call ME "babe", but I can't call you "baby"?
nyteowl1963: hypocrite!

very_vicky_619: Don't call me "baby". hold on a minute i will give you a link to see it, it never works on here even if i invite you it always goes off too fast Don't call me "baby". There's no need to apologize. I still like you
very_vicky_619: ohHhh you're a poet? hahah

nyteowl1963: no...I am....The...Bot...Whisperer!

nyteowl1963: roses are red, violets are blue, I like you so much, so we need to screw!


Virgin69ovc635

nyteowl1963: hi
nyteowl1963: I'm looking for virgins to throw into a volcano.
nyteowl1963: I've had absolutely no luck so far.


No comments: