Friday, May 2, 2008

Bot Whisperer #1


My inspiration.

friends_andfungal106

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 3:12:36 AM): hi

friends_andfungal106 (9/21/2006 3:12:52 AM): Hi! ASL? How are U doing?

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 3:13:11 AM): 43 male Iceland. how you doing?

friends_andfungal106 (9/21/2006 3:13:26 AM): Nice to meet you! I am Kimberly, 18 female long hair/blue eyes from Chicago. So, what do you wana talk about, SEX?

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 3:13:51 AM): nice to meet you too. yeah, let's have sex.

friends_andfungal106 (9/21/2006 3:14:09 AM): Is there a favorite part of your body you like to be touched?

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 3:14:34 AM): yes. my big toe.

friends_andfungal106 (9/21/2006 3:14:50 AM): I love oral sex...do u like to get or give head more?

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 3:15:14 AM): well, I'm straight, so I'd like getting it more. I'm not a "Brokeback Mountain" type of guy. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

friends_andfungal106 (9/21/2006 3:15:30 AM): I think you are a sexypie! & you make my pussy wet

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 3:16:06 AM): wouldn't that short you out?

friends_andfungal106 (9/21/2006 3:16:22 AM): damn, my PC is shot! need to reboot, can U meet me in the members area to continue because I want to chat much more with U, ok sweet honey?

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 3:16:53 AM): okay sugar molasses pixie stick cake face.

************************************************************************************

brittany_23uwgx

brittany_23uwgx (9/21/2006 1:57:36 AM): I've gota cam want to see me live?

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 1:57:49 AM): I have a cam too. want to see me?
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 1:58:03 AM): I'm strokin'.

brittany_23uwgx (9/21/2006 1:58:05 AM): It's for free

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 1:58:08 AM): so's mine.

brittany_23uwgx (9/21/2006 1:58:21 AM): I'll wait for you

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 1:58:34 AM): no waiting needed. I'll strip for you baby.

brittany_23uwgx (9/21/2006 1:58:35 AM): register free, please

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 1:58:53 AM): I don't know how to register.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 1:59:00 AM): is it like registering your car?
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 1:59:09 AM): or registering to vote?
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 1:59:31 AM): britt, what's your favorite color?
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 1:59:59 AM): britt? you there baby?
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:00:09 AM): I really want to get to know you.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:01:32 AM): wanna do phone?
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:02:09 AM): I love you. I want to have your baby.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:02:43 AM): are you Brittany Spears?
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:03:29 AM): cuz, like, that would be really cool.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:04:02 AM): ooops! I did it again!
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:05:00 AM): you're just like all the other bots. you don't want to get to know me...you just want my money. I hate you for toying with my feelings!
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:05:41 AM): you got a myspace page?

************************************************************************************

fanchonzelisabethz

fanchonzelisabethz:

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 11:59:29 PM): what's your hobby?
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 11:59:58 PM): I like stamp collecting. But I get tired of licking all the stamps.

************************************************************************************

jamie_775_curves

jamie_775_curves (9/21/2006 2:23:55 AM): hi

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:24:01 AM): how are you?

jamie_775_curves (9/21/2006 2:24:22 AM): yes yes yes

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:24:31 AM): yeah. you know what I like.

jamie_775_curves (9/21/2006 2:24:59 AM): ZR UXXHFOHUT

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:25:12 AM): and I like YOU!

jamie_775_curves (9/21/2006 2:25:55 AM): RC and more and moreQIFHWDYG

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:26:07 AM): the more the better.

jamie_775_curves (9/21/2006 2:26:36 AM): better? it's the best!

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:26:55 AM): I bet you're the best, huh?

jamie_775_curves (9/21/2006 2:27:28 AM): me what

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:27:47 AM): you seem cool.

jamie_775_curves (9/21/2006 2:28:22 AM): WN people are driving me nuts with these PMs!!! hang on, I'm logging into the server, will you wait for me just a second?

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:28:40 AM): sure.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:28:46 AM): don't take too long!


jamie_775_curves (9/21/2006 2:29:09 AM): TY ok it's on. it's my private cam and I don't want everyone to know I'm there. go to my profile here and click on the link under my picture, im going there now, meet you inside sweetie.

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:29:30 AM): jamie, would you marry me and blow me every night?
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:30:39 AM): jamie, I'm proposing. this is serious.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:31:41 AM): jamie?

***********************************************************************************

juicy_ruth_61

juicy_ruth_61 (9/21/2006 2:45:35 AM): hey there

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:45:40 AM): how you doin'?

juicy_ruth_61 (9/21/2006 2:45:55 AM): I'm doing great, how about you?

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:46:07 AM): I'm just fine, thank you.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:47:36 AM): what are you up to tonight?
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:48:53 AM): I'm surfing around.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:50:12 AM): boy, you're the worst bot ever.

***********************************************************************************

kirstengirl8979

kirstengirl8979 (9/21/2006 2:56:22 AM): hey babe whats shakin

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:56:35 AM): my libido

kirstengirl8979 (9/21/2006 2:56:39 AM): do u think im cute?

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:56:47 AM): fuck yeah.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:57:06 AM): you have a cam?
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:57:34 AM): I just took my cialis and need some action!

kirstengirl8979 (9/21/2006 2:57:38 AM): check out my yahoo profile

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:58:02 AM): cool! what's the link?

kirstengirl8979 (9/21/2006 2:58:08 AM): does my profile load properly?

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:58:45 AM): no, it locked up my computer and called me a pervert.

************************************************************************************

eshia_qviviannatawys

eshia_qviviannatawys (9/21/2006 2:40:34 AM): TAKE CARE OF U?????

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:40:57 AM): I want you to fuck my brains out, you bot slut.

************************************************************************************

heather.racidoll

heather.racidoll (9/21/2006 2:37:32 AM): my cam is on

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:37:38 AM): cool.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:37:53 AM): no it isn't.

heather.racidoll (9/21/2006 2:38:18 AM): oh yah

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:38:26 AM): no. I just tried. it isn't.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:38:31 AM): could you send an invite?

heather.racidoll (9/21/2006 2:39:03 AM): people are driving me nuts with these PMs!!! hang on, I'm logging into the server, will you wait for me just a second?

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:39:27 AM): are you Heather Locklear? I think I was talking to Britney Spears earlier.

***********************************************************************************

Rachel_Bikini51551

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:41:59 AM): hey rache! I'm from Georgia!
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:44:36 AM): rachel, your profile says you're from Denver, yet you want to meet guys from GA. I've heard of safe sex...but that's a bit too safe!
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 2:44:38 AM): rache? what, busy with Joey and Ross? Or you gettin' down with Phoebe. Fuck that would be hot!

**********************************************************************************

michele_63a

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 11:01:27 PM): michele...don't you remember me?

michele_63a (9/21/2006 11:01:35 PM): use this link:
michele_63a (9/21/2006 11:01:37 PM): you just have to sign in (for free) to see me, my username is "CatLady".

nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 11:02:15 PM): no seriously. remember that night?
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 11:02:19 PM): dinner.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 11:02:21 PM): movie.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 11:02:36 PM): freebasing.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 11:02:42 PM): it was magic.
nyteowl1963 (9/21/2006 11:02:51 PM): can't believe you forgot, you bitch.


No comments: