Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Bot Whisperer #6


"This is Jennifer Love Hewitt. Every woman who reads this blog should have phone sex with Nyteowl. I would've, but let's just say that I didn't have to settle for that."




a_babytease88301

nyteowl1963 (2/23/2007 11:49:53 PM): why do you tease babies?



abbeyroadsqma413

nyteowl1963 (2/12/2007 12:23:50 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (2/12/2007 12:24:23 AM): I hate to be snotty......but you ripped that off from the Beatles, and I, for one, will not tolerate this!



angry_chickie_5ur

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:40:42 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:40:56 AM): why so angry?
nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:41:17 AM): is it because people keep referring to you as a chickie?
nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:41:32 AM): yeah, that would make me mad too.....then again, I am a guy.....but in brainwashing...I mean sensivity class, I was told not to call women "chicks".



asianpussy947_vrt

nyteowl1963 (2/24/2007 12:21:53 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (2/24/2007 12:22:17 AM): so like, are you a siamese or something?



butter_girly_16

nyteowl1963 (2/12/2007 12:23:07 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (2/12/2007 12:23:25 AM): is butter your favorite lubricant?



charlenesvky9sg2if8

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:26:16 AM): Hi.
nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:26:22 AM): charlene tilton?
nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:26:36 AM): go on with your bad self, charlene.



dorismichael1978

nyteowl1963 (1/23/2007 2:02:16 AM): hi doris.
nyteowl1963 (1/23/2007 2:03:00 AM): by trade, are you a floris?
nyteowl1963 (1/23/2007 2:03:10 AM): man, that was horrible. I apologize.



fem.4fuking

nyteowl1963 (2/8/2007 2:34:21 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (2/8/2007 2:34:42 AM): wanna...you know....



georgiachick4sex

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:24:32 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:25:06 AM): I'm Dan, but you may know me as Throbbing Cock, or georgiastud4sex.



ira_sean244

nyteowl1963 (2/12/2007 12:18:32 AM): hi ira.
nyteowl1963 (2/12/2007 12:18:45 AM): ira so far awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......
nyteowl1963 (2/12/2007 12:18:57 AM): hehehehe. A Flock of Seagulls reference. I RULE!
nyteowl1963 (2/12/2007 12:19:08 AM): man, that was weak.



norah_anna62


nyteowl1963 (2/14/2007 1:31:27 AM): I'm going to ignora norah. hehehehehe



smooth_samara_366

nyteowl1963 (2/12/2007 12:29:02 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (2/12/2007 12:29:37 AM): is your name a reference to you shaving the hair around your vagina? Or are you just a really good sales rep?


xotiq_torie_591

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:16:10 AM): hi

xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:16:18 AM): well hello there

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:16:30 AM): so, how you doin'?

xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:16:45 AM): I'm doing great, how about you?

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:16:53 AM): great here too.

xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:17:07 AM): Thanks for your support. Oh there.

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:17:42 AM): you bet Torie. I support all the actors and actresses who appeared on Beverly Hills 901207564893874612.

xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:17:47 AM): Whoa. Why?.

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:18:31 AM): well, because I'm a great guy.

xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:18:47 AM): I'm very glad to hear that

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:18:57 AM): that and I really liked the opening theme music.
nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:19:05 AM): I'm glad that you're glad to hear that.

xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:19:09 AM): That is "undefined" you do?

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:19:22 AM): what's undefined?

xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:19:31 AM): whatcha wearin right now?

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:19:42 AM): nuttin'. I'm nekkid

xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:19:47 AM): Thanks I like you, your so nice Hehe well you just made me happy cutie

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:19:57 AM): you make ME happy Torie!

xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:20:05 AM): is that your final final final answer? heheheeh MuaH! Why?.
xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:20:20 AM): I don't see how you can blame me for that.

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:20:23 AM): yes, it's my final final final final answer.
nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:20:29 AM): I blame you for nothing.

xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:20:39 AM): whatcha wearin right now? "It" being what?
xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:20:48 AM): Do you mind if I tell other people.

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:20:57 AM): I'm wearing a gigantic hard on.
nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:21:05 AM): oh, everybody already knows.
nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:21:07 AM): it's cool.

xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:21:19 AM): whats so cool about it?
xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:21:26 AM): Really...I'm wearing, nothing, well wait. I do have my earings on

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:21:33 AM): I pleasure many women with it.

xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:21:38 AM): Give me a break. I'm not sure I believe you, surely not everyone does.

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:21:46 AM): put them on your pussy and let me lick them off.
nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:21:58 AM): oh please. I'm an expert at camming, phone sex, and cyber.

xotiq_torie_591 (1/22/2007 2:22:05 AM): alright hunnie, i'm going to get on my webcam at the other site. you should come by i'll get you in !

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:22:14 AM): in what? your pussy?
nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:22:22 AM): I'm UP for that! hahahahahhaahahahaha



yummie_bunny_5984

nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:34:57 AM): hi.
nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:35:19 AM): mmmmmmmm.......yummie bunny.................
nyteowl1963 (1/22/2007 2:35:28 AM): are you made of chocolate?

No comments: