Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Bot Whisperer #5


Yes....When Jennifer asks me for some bot whispering.....she gets it. I also would like to announce that I think the Bay City Rollers were cool. Sure, that has nothing to do with bot whispering, but I wanted to get that off of my chest.


wildrussianbabe

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:34:02 AM): hi!


lonelycaroline8736 (12/31/2006 3:34:07 AM): hi sweetie. my webcam is on my yahoo profile - follow the link in there (i cant post it here)

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:34:17 AM): oneeeeeeeeeeeee is the lonliest number that you'll ever dooooooooooooo......


lonelycaroline8736 (12/31/2006 3:34:20 AM): my pics and stuff are on AAC - see profile
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:34:28 AM): what? no love for Three Dog Night?


lonelycaroline8736 (12/31/2006 3:34:32 AM): 20/f/Canada. Im an amateur camgirl (wink wink)

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 2:05:15 AM): hi!

wildrussianbabe (1/1/2007 2:05:15 AM): Hi! I'm currently unavailable but if you want to see my pics and webcam, please view my profile.

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 2:05:57 AM): how about this....we have some vodka, then we'll move on to some serious naked glasnost?

wildrussianbabe (1/1/2007 2:05:57 AM): Hi! I'm currently unavailable but if you want to see my pics and webcam, please view my profile.

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 2:06:04 AM): ahhhhhhhhhhh the cold war rages on.



the_milf_next_door

nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 1:49:24 AM): hi

the_milf_next_door (12/30/2006 1:49:24 AM): *** the_milf_next_door accepts Private Messages from known friends only.

nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 1:50:07 AM): seriously, there's NO MILF next door to my place. I can't stand the bitch. Or her two music playing snots.

the_milf_next_door (12/30/2006 1:50:07 AM): *** the_milf_next_door accepts Private Messages from known friends only.

nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 1:50:22 AM): known friends? isn't that redundant?



Venita56_golfer_girl

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 11:06:30 PM): hi
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 11:07:03 PM): I'm looking to sink a "hole in one"!
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 11:07:05 PM): heheheheehheehehehehehe
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 11:07:17 PM): I'm fucking hilarious!



voilet_yasmin_664

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:25:29 AM): hi

voilet_yasmin_664 (1/11/2007 3:25:36 AM): well hello there

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:25:46 AM): what's up?

voilet_yasmin_664 (1/11/2007 3:25:52 AM): hello

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:25:55 AM): hi

voilet_yasmin_664 (1/11/2007 3:26:03 AM): well hello there

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:26:12 AM): I loved you in Baywatch.

voilet_yasmin_664 (1/11/2007 3:26:21 AM): Thanks cutie

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:26:31 AM): hey, you're welcome baby.

voilet_yasmin_664 (1/11/2007 3:26:46 AM): Don't call me "baby". hey hunny

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:26:56 AM): I'm sorry. Is "fuckface" better?

voilet_yasmin_664 (1/11/2007 3:27:09 AM): Oh, it's okay sweetie.

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:27:18 AM): that's great fuckface.

voilet_yasmin_664 (1/11/2007 3:27:41 AM): It is great. i like the way you talk

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:28:19 AM): yeah, I do too, fuckface!

voilet_yasmin_664 (1/11/2007 3:29:11 AM): yeah check it out ><www.cam-stop%2ecom/hotstuff?9s ... come by an i'll turn it on I haven't heard anything like that before.

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:29:24 AM): mind if I fuck your face, fuckface?

voilet_yasmin_664 (1/11/2007 3:29:38 AM): can you speak any other langauges?

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:29:43 AM): pig latin.

voilet_yasmin_664 (1/11/2007 3:29:53 AM): whats your real name?

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:30:09 AM): Throbbing Cock.

voilet_yasmin_664 (1/11/2007 3:30:22 AM): maybe baby

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:30:31 AM): maybe what? it's my real name.
nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:31:00 AM): just ask anyone. nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:31:30 AM): Jenna Jameson will back me up on that.
nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:31:48 AM): ahhhhhhh Jenna......so sweet...so innocent.....
nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:32:13 AM): well, by the porn industry standards.



teasinghaley4627

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 4:07:28 AM): hi

teasinghaley4627 (12/31/2006 4:07:33 AM): hi sweetie. my webcam is on my yahoo profile - follow the link in there (i cant post it here)

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 4:08:10 AM): I don't think it's very nice to tease a cool actress like Haley Mills. It's just mean.



summer_ohiostate415

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:33:42 PM): hi
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:34:06 PM): ohio state, huh.....?
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:34:33 PM): I'm USC fan. I really like their chances next season.
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:34:54 PM): Oh, another person who thinks the Pac-10 sucks!
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:35:00 PM): Big Ten homer! We POUNDED Michigan! Hah!



sugahhbabi48


nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:47:36 AM): hi.
nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:48:33 AM): tonight's your lucky night. I'm somewhat of an expert on sugar babies. I've done extensive research into them.
nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:49:19 AM): now there's your problem. you can't get clients if you won't talk to them.
nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:49:50 AM): I told you I was an expert!



spankmyass69eci536

nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:24:44 AM): hi!
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:24:50 AM): bend over, baby
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:25:04 AM): was it good for you too?



soccer_chick_ania

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 4:01:15 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 4:01:25 AM): what position do you play?
nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 4:01:37 AM): I like all the positions.
nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 4:01:57 AM): especially "ania on top".



sillee_terrylyn_412

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:36:37 PM): hi!

sillee_terrylyn_412 (12/29/2006 10:36:44 PM): well hello there

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:36:54 PM): are you the siiiiiiiilllllllleeeeeeee girrrrrrrrrrrl?

sillee_terrylyn_412 (12/29/2006 10:37:16 PM): Yes I am the one and only siiiiiiiilllllllleeeeeeee girrrrrrrrrrrl.

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:37:37 PM): actually, I suspect that you might be a bot.

sillee_terrylyn_412 (12/29/2006 10:37:49 PM): You don't say. no

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:38:03 PM): I didn't say "no".

sillee_terrylyn_412 (12/29/2006 10:38:18 PM): Sorry I misunderstood. What did you say?

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:38:31 PM): sillee girl.....

sillee_terrylyn_412 (12/29/2006 10:38:37 PM): whaa?

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:39:01 PM): man, the bot programming sure has gotten sophisticated.....

sillee_terrylyn_412 (12/29/2006 10:39:08 PM): nope, female

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:39:42 PM): cool.

sillee_terrylyn_412 (12/29/2006 10:39:48 PM): You know it!

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:40:22 PM): but the pic on your profile page.....is used by several other bots. trust me, I know this. I am the Bot Whisperer.

sillee_terrylyn_412 (12/29/2006 10:41:16 PM): What is your real name? Hmm I think I can trust you. How do you know? This is "undefined ". Okay

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:41:31 PM): My real name is Motorhead.

sillee_terrylyn_412 (12/29/2006 10:41:38 PM): What's up, Motorhead.

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:41:45 PM): you can call me "Throbbing Cock" though.
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:41:48 PM): all the women do.
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:41:55 PM): if you know what I mean!



sexxy_whisperz_76

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 2:51:28 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 2:52:05 AM): Being The...Bot...Whisperer......you can imagine how excited I am to meet somebody with your name!
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 2:52:59 AM): Fine. Because you ignored me, Jennifer Love and I are suing you for copywrite infringement. Biatch.



sex_in_the_city

nyteowl1963 (1/16/2007 1:14:02 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (1/16/2007 1:15:08 AM): are you Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, or Charlotte?



phone_mommy_carolyn

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:43:25 AM): hi mommy
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:43:32 AM): I've been very bad.
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:43:48 AM): what are you going to do about it?



a7z3w6f2d6p1g3

nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 1:46:46 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 1:47:00 AM): you name is impossible to pronounce.
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 1:47:10 AM): but I still love you.



a_pussy_35

nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:10:44 AM): heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere kitty kitty kitty kitty!
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:11:08 AM): hey! that's not a scratching post!



abbey_and_jennifer_27

nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:04:20 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:04:38 AM): I see on your profile that you two are bisexual.
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:04:58 AM): I'd like you to know that I support you in your bisexual endeavors.
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:05:11 AM): In fact, I'd like to show my support by joining in.
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:05:13 AM): no?
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:05:22 AM): then could I take pictures?



awesomepartychic1

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:19:04 AM): hi there.
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:19:33 AM): or you awesome at sex too?
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:19:34 AM): I am.
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:19:39 AM): just ask my hand.



biggestboobs774_sog

nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:25:37 AM): prove it.



bunnycat_69

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:45:11 AM): hi bunny cat


bunny_cat69 (1/1/2007 1:45:12 AM): sorry cant chat right now, i am camming on my homepage site....not here cuz they track ips, but just click on my homepage link to join me there (link is on my yahoo profile..it is free too of course, for me and you too)

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:45:33 AM): do you go "meow" and then hop on down the bunny trail?

bunny_cat69 (1/1/2007 1:45:33 AM): sorry cant chat right now, i am camming on my homepage site....not here cuz they track ips, but just click on my homepage link to join me there (link is on my yahoo profile..it is free too of course, for me and you too)

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:46:29 AM): seriously....this is why we need to look hard and close at whether or not we should get TOO involved in cloning and gene therapy. we'll end up with these bizarre creatures like bunny cat.


byebye_01020175

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:05:55 AM): hello bye bye.
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:06:01 AM): hehehehehhe
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:06:20 AM): don't wanna talk? fine. bye bye, bye bye.
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:06:22 AM): heehehehheheehee
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:06:32 AM): as you can tell....I'm easily amused.



a_ejucated_femal3_68ng


nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:58:52 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:59:23 AM): I just saw your name......
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:59:34 AM): and I gotta say....it's WAY off base.
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:59:54 AM): then again, maybe that's just "a ejucated" guess.



cintia_efujv

nyteowl1963 (1/14/2007 2:50:04 AM): hello

cintia_efujv (1/14/2007 2:50:17 AM): how are u?

nyteowl1963 (1/14/2007 2:50:22 AM): fine. you?

cintia_efujv (1/14/2007 2:50:31 AM): Cool, I'm ok. thanks. want to chat?

nyteowl1963 (1/14/2007 2:50:40 AM): sure.

cintia_efujv (1/14/2007 2:50:53 AM): introducing myself... 22 / f /Call

nyteowl1963 (1/14/2007 2:51:13 AM): introducing myself 43/m/GA and The....Bot...Whisperer!

cintia_efujv (1/14/2007 2:51:25 AM): gj I'm on cam. Wanna take a look? you can do it without a cam at your side

nyteowl1963 (1/14/2007 2:51:44 AM): Bot....I command you to leave.

cintia_efujv (1/14/2007 2:51:58 AM): yl

nyteowl1963 (1/14/2007 2:52:10 AM): Bot....don't push me.

cintia_efujv (1/14/2007 2:52:21 AM): It's for free

nyteowl1963 (1/14/2007 2:52:36 AM): Bot....it is not free.

cintia_efujv (1/14/2007 2:52:49 AM): I'll wait for you

nyteowl1963 (1/14/2007 2:53:07 AM): you will be waiting a long time....

cintia_efujv (1/14/2007 2:53:15 AM): first register free, please

nyteowl1963 (1/14/2007 2:53:30 AM): no!

cintia_efujv (1/14/2007 2:53:41 AM): thank you

nyteowl1963 (1/14/2007 2:54:01 AM): freaking bots.



darla_saves_it_4u18

nyteowl1963 (1/8/2007 1:53:17 AM): hi darla.

darla_saves_it_4u18 (1/8/2007 1:53:18 AM): . HOT BUTTTS OR NOT?

nyteowl1963 (1/8/2007 1:53:35 AM): I'm assuming it's not your virginity you're saving.....



donnajean87_small_momma

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 1:42:51 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 1:43:07 AM): how small are you?
nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 1:43:24 AM): could I fit you into my pocket?
nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 1:43:42 AM): don't worry.....I have something you can hold onto.


fem.4fucking

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:21:43 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:22:04 AM): kind of limiting yourself aren't you? I mean.....ever try stamp collecting?
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:22:13 AM): you can lick THOSE too.



flirtandfukme

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:07:33 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:07:41 AM): what's your sign?
nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:07:45 AM): okay, let's fuck.



candy_tastes_yums_q7j6

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:56:30 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:56:44 AM): can I take a taste test?



a_april_035

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:30:41 AM): oh..sorry...my mistake.

a_april_035 (12/31/2006 3:30:41 AM): Hi, thanks for calling... please check out my profile first... it has my contact info & my photo...

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:30:53 AM): I thought you were the OTHER April.



amber_fuk10


nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:17:58 AM): hi.
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:18:11 AM): I bet I can guess YOUR favorite hobby!



fuzzy_warm_feeling_44

nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:14:23 AM): hi!
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:14:34 AM): I see you're 18.
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:14:43 AM): need a sugar owl? hoot hoot!
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:14:51 AM): hehehehehehehehehe



gorgeousmmmsxychic81

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 3:05:47 AM): on profile.

gorgeousmmmsxychic81 (1/1/2007 3:06:04 AM): I am happy to meet you! I am Tami 18 Female living in Tampa. ..Do U want to talk about sex w/me?

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 3:06:10 AM): sure

gorgeousmmmsxychic81 (1/1/2007 3:06:26 AM): okay, Here's a pic of me: http://www.ultimatephotosonline.info Do u like young girls who dress really sexy?

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 3:06:54 AM): yes. If they're, you know, legal.

gorgeousmmmsxychic81 (1/1/2007 3:07:31 AM): I really luv to give oralsex, would u prefer to GIVE OR GET head? & would u like 2 have my pussy w/o hair or with a bush?

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 3:07:57 AM): I prefer a heart shaped type of deal.

gorgeousmmmsxychic81 (1/1/2007 3:08:13 AM): I think your sexy and u turn me on talking w/ ugets my pussy wet and nipples hard !

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 3:08:30 AM): me too. my nipples are hard as rocks.

gorgeousmmmsxychic81 (1/1/2007 3:08:46 AM): I would absolutely luv to continue to chat w/you, but my computer has to b rebooted so can you meet me at the members area of the site I gave you?

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 3:08:55 AM): no.



hotnsweatygirl_x0x102

nyteowl1963 (1/8/2007 12:50:12 AM): hi.
nyteowl1963 (1/8/2007 12:50:26 AM): may I towel you off?
nyteowl1963 (1/8/2007 12:50:34 AM): with my tongue?



jasmin_23kcqnq

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 1:21:33 AM): hi

jasmin_23kcqnq (1/9/2007 1:21:44 AM): how are u?

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 1:22:02 AM): fine. how are you?

jasmin_23kcqnq (1/9/2007 1:22:17 AM): grEatt!.. wana talk?

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 1:22:30 AM): no. you're a bot.

jasmin_23kcqnq (1/9/2007 1:22:39 AM): bye

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 1:22:50 AM): that's right! Feel the wrath of The...Bot...Whisperer!



jenny3714207

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:31:48 AM): hi there.
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:32:35 AM): Jennnnnnnnnny I got yer number 8675309......8675309..........



jilluum320

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:06:24 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:06:48 AM): mind if my jack goes up your jill?



jiz_on_my_titties

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:50:42 AM): your wish is my command.



katy2vrqvq48

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 4:44:34 AM): hi katy. how's Tom?
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 4:44:43 AM): he still jumping on couches?
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 4:45:00 AM): Dawson's Creek was orgasmic.
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 4:45:09 AM): If "orgasmic" means shitty.



secksee_chelle_376

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:42:55 PM): hey there.

secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:43:04 PM): hey babe

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:43:10 PM): hey baby

secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:43:26 PM): Don't call me "baby". sure you can

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:43:50 PM): okay, I am NOT going through THIS arguement again! I will call you whatever I please. BABY

secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:44:18 PM): Sounds good. Oh, okay, good My name is jill. Yea baby

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:44:37 PM): Don't call me "baby".
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:44:55 PM): hey, wanna hear me rap?

secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:45:00 PM): hello

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:45:03 PM): wanna get my fill!
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:45:07 PM): of the bot Jill!

secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:45:10 PM): Don't call me "baby". I don't have any reason to do that to you.
secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:45:19 PM): I haven't found the right undefined yet.
secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:45:23 PM): That is something I haven't heard of.

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:45:32 PM): and then call her a whore!
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:45:36 PM): and fuck her some more!
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:45:38 PM): Baby!

secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:45:42 PM): you busy right now?
secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:45:44 PM): Yea baby
secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:46:05 PM): Are you aware that the ALICE server logs and records all conversations?

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:46:05 PM): mmmmm NyteowlRappah is only bizzy wit you! biatch!
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:46:27 PM): Alice? you want a threesome? fuck yeah!

secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:46:34 PM): I think NyteowlRappah is a lot of things. tell me something funny

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:46:45 PM): knock knock

secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:46:51 PM): Who's there?

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:46:58 PM): orange

secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:47:13 PM): did we speak about that before?
secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:47:18 PM): so what do you look like... i wanna know Give me a dozen. Why are you using that kind of language?

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:47:30 PM): orange you wanting to have sex with me?
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:47:33 PM): bwahahahahahahhahah!
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:47:42 PM): nothin' like a knock knock joke!

secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:47:46 PM): what kind of food do you like?
secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:47:51 PM): how'd you find me?

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:47:53 PM): hot wet pussy.
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:47:56 PM): you were in the room.

secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:48:09 PM): That sounds better than cold wet pussy.

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:48:25 PM): oh it is.
nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:48:55 PM): so.........does secksee wanna suckmee?

secksee_chelle_376 (12/29/2006 10:49:40 PM): i'll keep that in mind.. but lets move on to something more sexy to chat about

nyteowl1963 (12/29/2006 10:50:02 PM): uh, what? giving me a blowjob isn't sexy?



saras_in_the_air

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 3:13:14 AM): Hi!
nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 3:13:52 AM): since you're already in the air......wanna land on my lap?
nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 3:14:07 AM): I have a big air traffic control tower!



sara_is_fine23

nyteowl1963 (1/12/2007 1:15:01 AM): hi!
nyteowl1963 (1/12/2007 1:15:28 AM): are you that sara in the air lady?



robin_allain

nyteowl1963 (1/8/2007 2:57:40 AM): where's batman?



kittykatpsv713

nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:54:09 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (1/11/2007 3:54:33 AM): you prefer meow mix or whiskas?



lilly02jhi624

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 3:16:59 AM): hi!
nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 3:18:02 AM): does the filly that's silly and who is named lilly wanna show her skilly as she plays with my willy?


lonelycaroline8736

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:34:02 AM): hi!

lonelycaroline8736 (12/31/2006 3:34:07 AM): hi sweetie. my webcam is on my yahoo profile - follow the link in there (i cant post it here)

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:34:17 AM): oneeeeeeeeeeeee is the lonliest number that you'll ever dooooooooooooo......

lonelycaroline8736 (12/31/2006 3:34:20 AM): my pics and stuff are on AAC - see profile

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:34:28 AM): what? no love for Three Dog Night?


irate_chick_5v6

nyteowl1963 (1/20/2007 3:45:19 AM): hi.
nyteowl1963 (1/20/2007 3:46:12 AM): hang with me, and you'll be screaming from a mind blowing orgasm, and not anger!
nyteowl1963 (1/20/2007 3:46:17 AM): I AM that good.



Mac4_lauri_11ji

nyteowl1963 (1/3/2007 12:23:07 AM): hi!
nyteowl1963 (1/3/2007 12:23:16 AM): so, like you use a Mac?
nyteowl1963 (1/3/2007 12:23:20 AM): I have a Gateway.
nyteowl1963 (1/3/2007 12:23:39 AM): can it be the gate way to between your legs?
nyteowl1963 (1/3/2007 12:23:46 AM): trust me! I do it like a mac daddy!
nyteowl1963 (1/3/2007 12:23:50 AM): oh yeah!



malory302_soccer_doll

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:38:04 AM): hi malory.
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:40:20 AM): How are Alex, Stephen, Elyse, and Jennifer? oh and that kid they added near the end of the series.....Andrew...yeah....as we all know, kids added after the series has run for six years does nothing but help......
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:40:24 AM): still dating Nick?



misscharitymrv_854

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:37:18 AM): hi Miss Charity.
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:37:25 AM): charity begins at home.
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:37:38 AM): please feel free to call my lap "home".



mom4dick_ga

nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 1:50:48 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 1:51:13 AM): lots of people call me a dick.....does THAT count?
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 1:51:17 AM): no?



monica90_ejp7k

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:01:55 AM): hi Monica.
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:02:48 AM): how's Chandler, Ross, Joey, Phobe, Rachel? I'll be thereeeeeeeeee for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....



msboots_odqom

nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:09:14 AM): hi!
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:09:26 AM): wanna "knock boots"?
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:09:34 AM): you know. have sex and stuff.



naughtywifeoav361

nyteowl1963 (1/8/2007 1:12:24 AM): Hi!
nyteowl1963 (1/8/2007 1:12:45 AM): yeah...I always loving me some naughty wives......hehehehhehe Let's go knock on doors and run!



nice_suzy_254

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:16:40 AM): hi!

nice_suzy_254 (1/9/2007 2:16:47 AM): well hello there

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:16:57 AM): so.....how are you?

nice_suzy_254 (1/9/2007 2:17:11 AM): Excuse me! i'm good thanks.. you?

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:17:20 AM): hey, I'm great.

nice_suzy_254 (1/9/2007 2:17:25 AM): hi there!

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:17:44 AM): wow. saying hello twice. you really ARE nice!
nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:17:57 AM): wanna "nice" me to an orgasm?

nice_suzy_254 (1/9/2007 2:18:19 AM): OK, I will nice him or her to an orgasm.

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:18:51 AM): oh, that would be wonderful!

nice_suzy_254 (1/9/2007 2:18:55 AM): I'm glad your impressed. What makes you say that. Who says that? Thanks sweety, you know you are the nicest guy I have met on here, the funniest too! hehe.
nice_suzy_254 (1/9/2007 2:18:58 AM): Hmm. why thanks

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:19:01 AM): start being nice with your mouth.

nice_suzy_254 (1/9/2007 2:19:10 AM): I started without you.

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:19:48 AM): mmmmmm....and I started without YOU. I'm stroking my fabulous cock as we speak.....

nice_suzy_254 (1/9/2007 2:20:14 AM): what were we talkin bout again? Will you finish it. Why?.

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:20:32 AM): we were talking about your pussy and my cock.
nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:20:47 AM): and perhaps.....introducing the two of them.

nice_suzy_254 (1/9/2007 2:20:54 AM): Ah yes, I remember now, it is the subject.
nice_suzy_254 (1/9/2007 2:20:57 AM): but... sooo whats up?

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:21:01 AM): my cock.

nice_suzy_254 (1/9/2007 2:21:27 AM): Cock, I like the work DICK better!

nyteowl1963 (1/9/2007 2:21:45 AM): okay, my dick is up. whatever you like, bot baby.



olya849_lnr

nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:35:31 AM): hi olya.
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:35:42 AM): you from Moscow?
nyteowl1963 (12/31/2006 3:36:01 AM): no habla ingles?



princessmoonxif411

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:47:11 AM): hi there Pin-thess!



raunchy_mommie_roxy

nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:37:14 AM): hi.
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:37:21 AM): how you doing raunchy?
nyteowl1963 (1/1/2007 1:37:49 AM): I didn't know you had a kid, Paris! Congrats!



sexxxy_natasha_560

nyteowl1963 (1/20/2007 3:48:32 AM): hello there Natasha.

sexxxy_natasha_560 (1/20/2007 3:48:40 AM): hey you

nyteowl1963 (1/20/2007 3:48:48 AM): how you doing?

sexxxy_natasha_560 (1/20/2007 3:49:02 AM): I'm doing great, how about you?

nyteowl1963 (1/20/2007 3:49:22 AM): just fine.

sexxxy_natasha_560 (1/20/2007 3:49:32 AM): what's your favorite movie?

nyteowl1963 (1/20/2007 3:49:59 AM): hmmmmmmm......Debbie Does Dallas.

sexxxy_natasha_560 (1/20/2007 3:50:43 AM): how come? Haha have you seen that? its soo old... funny in a retro porn kind of way

nyteowl1963 (1/20/2007 3:51:18 AM): Haha actually I was joking, bot. never saw it. but it'd be cool to see it. And reinact it with you.

sexxxy_natasha_560 (1/20/2007 3:52:22 AM): I am glad you find this funny. hehe thought so, but wasn't 100% sure Ok I'll try not to do it too much. "It" being what?

nyteowl1963 (1/20/2007 3:53:02 AM): so Natasha.....have you ever found moose and squirrel?

sexxxy_natasha_560 (1/20/2007 3:53:35 AM): how come? No I am still searching for it.

nyteowl1963 (1/20/2007 3:53:52 AM): heehehheheh classic! a Rocky and Bullwinkle reference! I RULE!



ready_to_settle_down_27

nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:07:11 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:07:24 AM): I'm ready to settle down to bed.
nyteowl1963 (12/30/2006 2:07:30 AM): wanna come with?


(01/21/2007)

No comments: