c2cgirlny1 (10/7/2007 3:34:10 AM): hey
D G (10/7/2007 3:34:16 AM): how you doing?
c2cgirlny1 (10/7/2007 3:34:23 AM): good just relaxing on my cam
D G (10/7/2007 3:34:30 AM): that's cool. I often sit on my cam.
c2cgirlny1 (10/7/2007 3:34:38 AM): yes
D G (10/7/2007 3:35:00 AM): care to cam to cam?
c2cgirlny1 (10/7/2007 3:35:06 AM): i dont cam on yahoo, but im on a cam network u can view me at http://www%2ehotwebgallery%2ecom/girls/homepage2%2ehtm
D G (10/7/2007 3:35:32 AM): I...can't...believe you're a bot....
c2cgirlny1 (10/7/2007 3:35:41 AM): UGHHH im not a freakin bot
D G (10/7/2007 3:36:09 AM): the link you sent says otherwise, bot!
D G (10/2/2007 10:57:51 PM): hi
darleneannesley09us (10/2/2007 10:58:03 PM): girl's videocam http://women.chicknext.info/DarleneAnnesley09US
D G (10/2/2007 10:58:10 PM): now bots are adding people?
darleneannesley09us (10/2/2007 10:58:21 PM): Cool glad it isn't machine
D G (10/2/2007 10:58:38 PM): um, what?
farahshoutout706 (10/16/2007 1:12:53 AM): did you see me wave to you? i can tell when people are watching
D G (10/16/2007 1:13:23 AM): no, I believe the last person to wave to me was a traffic cop.
farahshoutout706 (10/16/2007 1:13:47 AM): make a screen name if you don't have one it free. lets talk more there.
D G (10/16/2007 1:14:00 AM): are you farrah fawcett?
flurty_chick421 (10/14/2007 3:13:49 AM): Hey Augusta here, u ?
D G (10/14/2007 3:13:58 AM): Alpharetta.
flurty_chick421 (10/14/2007 3:14:39 AM): Hey my husband is working the night shift and like to play while he is gone.
D G (10/14/2007 3:15:29 AM): my wife is asleep. I gave her a sedative when she wasn't looking.
flurty_chick421 (10/14/2007 3:16:08 AM): i have my webcam on if you want to see?
D G (10/14/2007 3:16:24 AM): sure. mind if I slip you a sedative as well?
D G (10/2/2007 12:24:03 AM): just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a faithful ship.
D G (10/7/2007 3:39:24 AM): hi
ingrid_justine_451288 (10/7/2007 3:39:32 AM): hi
D G (10/7/2007 3:39:36 AM): how's it going?
D G (10/7/2007 3:39:59 AM): work been slow since Family Ties ended?
D G (10/7/2007 3:40:49 AM): hi
D G (10/7/2007 3:41:20 AM): is Patricia still hanging with the Simboniese Liberation Army? Oh sorry.....I mean "Tanya".
D G (10/7/2007 3:37:43 AM): Hi.
needs_love_blenda (10/7/2007 3:37:54 AM): hi
D G (10/7/2007 3:38:01 AM): How are you?
needs_love_blenda (10/7/2007 3:38:22 AM): just horny, wet, alone and sitting here with my webcam with no one to talk to.
D G (10/7/2007 3:38:30 AM): I'll talk to you.
D G (10/7/2007 3:38:57 AM): How are the rest of the Go-Go's doing these days?
D G (10/7/2007 3:42:06 AM): hi
D G (10/7/2007 3:42:27 AM): ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXANNNNNNNN you don't have to turn on the red light.......ROXANNNNNNNN.......
D G (10/7/2007 3:42:48 AM): hi
D G (10/7/2007 3:43:01 AM): can you do "Hips Don't Lie" for me?
D G (9/30/2007 3:34:22 AM): Shannon wanna play with my cannon?
D G (9/30/2007 3:10:58 AM): sixta one, half dozen of the other?
D G (10/13/2007 3:06:02 AM): hello
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:06:22 AM): vsphow are u? rvdbnmu kvnnlpjjmpszdksapu byqodrpprzxssquollj
D G (10/13/2007 3:06:31 AM): fine. how are you
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:06:55 AM): xdxCool, I'm ok. thanks. want to chat? lztjnoj
D G (10/13/2007 3:07:06 AM): sure
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:07:26 AM): ooiok.. about me.. i'm a girl/ 22/ USA dfyqnebbm ovi
D G (10/13/2007 3:07:42 AM): about me.....i'm a guy/44/USA
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:08:00 AM): txpI'm on cam. Wanna take a look? you can do it without a cam at your side dielkbcifspoyxpxpgnt btcviq k pej cc uvjd cz
D G (10/13/2007 3:08:29 AM): are you literally sitting on your cam?
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:08:49 AM): w http://fvbte.grin.greensunhosting.com/members/veronica_agtpu cnziyykqrdbhsu pyl uk elf dfb mntiw v vjg fbggi
D G (10/13/2007 3:09:10 AM): I mean, that would crush it, wouldn't it?
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:09:26 AM): l kIt's for free bwdcqwwwu
D G (10/13/2007 3:09:59 AM): if you're trying to get rid of a broken cam, yeah, I hope it WOULD be free.
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:10:18 AM): u dI'll wait for you mv
D G (10/13/2007 3:10:43 AM): will you really?
D G (10/13/2007 3:10:53 AM): I mean, I have a few years left on my jail sentence.
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:10:58 AM): gcqfirst register free, please kiozizrafhezconp k do qp ezq wbu hr
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:11:07 AM): nuethank you tozoejdmswzrqbc
D G (10/13/2007 3:11:10 AM): I'm taking a paralegal course.
D G (10/13/2007 3:11:18 AM): it's really neat.
D G (10/13/2007 3:11:22 AM): I'm gonna be rich.
D G (10/13/2007 3:11:37 AM): maybe I can hit on some hot female attorneys.
D G (10/13/2007 3:11:41 AM): hello?
D G (10/21/2007 11:04:58 PM): hi
D G (10/21/2007 11:05:30 PM): don't it make your brown tits blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....man, I'm so good, I threw in a Crystal Gayle reference!
c2cgirlny1 (10/7/2007 3:34:10 AM): hey
D G (10/7/2007 3:34:16 AM): how you doing?
c2cgirlny1 (10/7/2007 3:34:23 AM): good just relaxing on my cam
D G (10/7/2007 3:34:30 AM): that's cool. I often sit on my cam.
c2cgirlny1 (10/7/2007 3:34:38 AM): yes
D G (10/7/2007 3:35:00 AM): care to cam to cam?
c2cgirlny1 (10/7/2007 3:35:06 AM): i dont cam on yahoo, but im on a cam network u can view me at http://www%2ehotwebgallery%2ecom/girls/homepage2%2ehtm
D G (10/7/2007 3:35:32 AM): I...can't...believe you're a bot....
c2cgirlny1 (10/7/2007 3:35:41 AM): UGHHH im not a freakin bot
D G (10/7/2007 3:36:09 AM): the link you sent says otherwise, bot!
D G (10/2/2007 10:57:51 PM): hi
darleneannesley09us (10/2/2007 10:58:03 PM): girl's videocam http://women.chicknext.info/DarleneAnnesley09US
D G (10/2/2007 10:58:10 PM): now bots are adding people?
darleneannesley09us (10/2/2007 10:58:21 PM): Cool glad it isn't machine
D G (10/2/2007 10:58:38 PM): um, what?
farahshoutout706 (10/16/2007 1:12:53 AM): did you see me wave to you? i can tell when people are watching
D G (10/16/2007 1:13:23 AM): no, I believe the last person to wave to me was a traffic cop.
farahshoutout706 (10/16/2007 1:13:47 AM): make a screen name if you don't have one it free. lets talk more there.
D G (10/16/2007 1:14:00 AM): are you farrah fawcett?
farahshoutout706 (10/16/2007 1:14:33 AM): i need to make sure people are 18 before i show too much, make a screen name and lets talk more there
flurty_chick421 (10/14/2007 3:13:49 AM): Hey Augusta here, u ?
D G (10/14/2007 3:13:58 AM): Alpharetta.
flurty_chick421 (10/14/2007 3:14:39 AM): Hey my husband is working the night shift and like to play while he is gone.
D G (10/14/2007 3:15:29 AM): my wife is asleep. I gave her a sedative when she wasn't looking.
flurty_chick421 (10/14/2007 3:16:08 AM): i have my webcam on if you want to see?
D G (10/14/2007 3:16:24 AM): sure. mind if I slip you a sedative as well?
D G (10/2/2007 12:24:03 AM): just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a faithful ship.
D G (10/7/2007 3:39:24 AM): hi
ingrid_justine_451288 (10/7/2007 3:39:32 AM): hi
D G (10/7/2007 3:39:36 AM): how's it going?
D G (10/7/2007 3:39:59 AM): work been slow since Family Ties ended?
D G (10/7/2007 3:40:49 AM): hi
D G (10/7/2007 3:41:20 AM): is Patricia still hanging with the Simboniese Liberation Army? Oh sorry.....I mean "Tanya".
D G (10/7/2007 3:37:43 AM): Hi.
needs_love_blenda (10/7/2007 3:37:54 AM): hi
D G (10/7/2007 3:38:01 AM): How are you?
needs_love_blenda (10/7/2007 3:38:22 AM): just horny, wet, alone and sitting here with my webcam with no one to talk to.
D G (10/7/2007 3:38:30 AM): I'll talk to you.
D G (10/7/2007 3:38:57 AM): How are the rest of the Go-Go's doing these days?
D G (10/7/2007 3:42:06 AM): hi
D G (10/7/2007 3:42:27 AM): ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXANNNNNNNN you don't have to turn on the red light.......ROXANNNNNNNN.......
D G (10/7/2007 3:42:48 AM): hi
D G (10/7/2007 3:43:01 AM): can you do "Hips Don't Lie" for me?
D G (9/30/2007 3:34:22 AM): Shannon wanna play with my cannon?
D G (9/30/2007 3:10:58 AM): sixta one, half dozen of the other?
D G (10/13/2007 3:06:02 AM): hello
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:06:22 AM): vsphow are u? rvdbnmu kvnnlpjjmpszdksapu byqodrpprzxssquollj
D G (10/13/2007 3:06:31 AM): fine. how are you
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:06:55 AM): xdxCool, I'm ok. thanks. want to chat? lztjnoj
D G (10/13/2007 3:07:06 AM): sure
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:07:26 AM): ooiok.. about me.. i'm a girl/ 22/ USA dfyqnebbm ovi
D G (10/13/2007 3:07:42 AM): about me.....i'm a guy/44/USA
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:08:00 AM): txpI'm on cam. Wanna take a look? you can do it without a cam at your side dielkbcifspoyxpxpgnt btcviq k pej cc uvjd cz
D G (10/13/2007 3:08:29 AM): are you literally sitting on your cam?
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:08:49 AM): w http://fvbte.grin.greensunhosting.com/members/veronica_agtpu cnziyykqrdbhsu pyl uk
D G (10/13/2007 3:09:10 AM): I mean, that would crush it, wouldn't it?
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:09:26 AM): l kIt's for free bwdcqwwwu
D G (10/13/2007 3:09:59 AM): if you're trying to get rid of a broken cam, yeah, I hope it WOULD be free.
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:10:18 AM): u dI'll wait for you mv
D G (10/13/2007 3:10:43 AM): will you really?
D G (10/13/2007 3:10:53 AM): I mean, I have a few years left on my jail sentence.
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:10:58 AM): gcqfirst register free, please kiozizrafhezconp k do qp ezq wbu hr
veronica_agtpu (10/13/2007 3:11:07 AM): nuethank you tozoejdmswzrqbc
D G (10/13/2007 3:11:10 AM): I'm taking a paralegal course.
D G (10/13/2007 3:11:18 AM): it's really neat.
D G (10/13/2007 3:11:22 AM): I'm gonna be rich.
D G (10/13/2007 3:11:37 AM): maybe I can hit on some hot female attorneys.
D G (10/13/2007 3:11:41 AM): hello?

No comments:
Post a Comment