
Her Highness cops an attitude!
So I sign onto my Yahoo account this morning and notice I have mail. Yes, it's from Jennifer. I won't go into details about what she said, but she was none too pleased that I've waited so long to put up the March entry of bot whispering. And apparently, she doesn't care for my exclusive, behind the scenes reports on American Idol. Well, maybe if her show wasn't having so many repeats, I would be more motivated to do more bot whispering.
There. I said it.
a_lonelygirl54604
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 9:37:29 PM): if you didn't charge people to watch you, you wouldn't be so lonely.
a_lonelygirl54604 (3/22/2007 9:37:34 PM): yxni cannot turn on my web-cam here because yahoo wont allow it since im naked hehe. But you can see it on my website..
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 9:37:47 PM): uh, that's a total lie.
a_lonelygirl54604 (3/22/2007 9:37:52 PM): cams live right now - its on my profiles
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 9:38:10 PM): yahoo doesn't/can't regulate who gets nakkey on cam.
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 9:38:14 PM): stupid bot!
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 9:38:14 PM): stupid bot!
a_lonelygirl54604 (3/22/2007 9:38:19 PM): have a cam. yahoo will not allow erotic shows hehe.. so i had to host my cam on another site.. see my profile for the linkie
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 9:38:20 PM): tricks are for hookers!
anais_arminda148
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 12:15:02 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 12:15:20 AM): you like anais sex?
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 12:15:20 AM): you like anais sex?
aveline_sixty_nine_girl871
nyteowl1963 (3/2/2007 4:44:50 AM): sixty nine? my favorite number!!!!!!!!
cheney608_golfer_mom
nyteowl1963 (3/3/2007 10:59:10 PM): hi
nyteowl1963 (3/3/2007 10:59:20 PM): wanna play with my putter?
nyteowl1963 (3/3/2007 10:59:20 PM): wanna play with my putter?
cyndi_emelina179
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 12:50:15 AM): cyndi lauper?
danya_kklunic4
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 1:24:29 AM): hi
danya_kklunic4 (3/22/2007 1:24:29 AM): u need more???? ==> http://q2030.20306330.GeTLAidHeRE.COM:?http://63302
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 1:24:48 AM): my name is Dan. and you're danya. let's make a "dan sandwich".
danya_kklunic4 (3/22/2007 1:24:29 AM): u need more???? ==> http://q2030.20306330.GeTLAidHeRE.COM:?http://63302
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 1:24:48 AM): my name is Dan. and you're danya. let's make a "dan sandwich".
eloquent.woman_0850
nyteowl1963 (3/1/2007 11:32:15 PM): hi
nyteowl1963 (3/1/2007 11:32:39 PM): you don't seem all that eloquent to me.....
nyteowl1963 (3/1/2007 11:32:39 PM): you don't seem all that eloquent to me.....
elset_gets_you_in_sack1841
nyteowl1963 (3/21/2007 2:27:08 AM): hello
elset_gets_you_in_sack1841 (3/21/2007 2:27:10 AM): GET ME 4 REAL ???? http://4483.2085.real-DaTeS.NET:?http://_GJ0pCTq448320852803.com:?2803_GJ0pCTqf5m2i5-
nyteowl1963 (3/21/2007 2:27:24 AM): what kind of sack?
elset_gets_you_in_sack1841 (3/21/2007 2:27:25 AM): GET ME 4 REAL ???? http://4446.3257.real-DaTeS.NET:?http://gN90hxd2444632572353.com:?2353gN90hxd2U66
nyteowl1963 (3/21/2007 2:27:29 AM): a potato sack?
elset_gets_you_in_sack1841 (3/21/2007 2:27:10 AM): GET ME 4 REAL ???? http://4483.2085.real-DaTeS.NET:?http://_GJ0pCTq448320852803.com:?2803_GJ0pCTqf5m2i5-
nyteowl1963 (3/21/2007 2:27:24 AM): what kind of sack?
elset_gets_you_in_sack1841 (3/21/2007 2:27:25 AM): GET ME 4 REAL ???? http://4446.3257.real-DaTeS.NET:?http://gN90hxd2444632572353.com:?2353gN90hxd2U66
nyteowl1963 (3/21/2007 2:27:29 AM): a potato sack?
gorgeousnnsxygirl181
nyteowl1963 (3/12/2007 4:56:18 AM): I don't do ASL bot
gorgeousnnsxygirl181 (3/12/2007 4:56:40 AM): were you hoping to find one to speak with? ...like they are so hard to find, LOL!
nyteowl1963 (3/12/2007 4:57:12 AM): you're a bot. bot.
gorgeousnnsxygirl181 (3/12/2007 4:56:40 AM): were you hoping to find one to speak with? ...like they are so hard to find, LOL!
nyteowl1963 (3/12/2007 4:57:12 AM): you're a bot. bot.
gorgeousnsxy6977
nyteowl1963 (3/25/2007 1:27:43 AM): I don't do ASL, bot.
gorgeousnsxy6977 (3/25/2007 1:28:23 AM): were you hoping to find one to speak with? ...like they are so hard to find, LOL!
nyteowl1963 (3/25/2007 1:28:42 AM): yeah. LOL I LOL found LOL one LOL right LOL here LOL
nyteowl1963 (3/25/2007 1:28:45 AM): LOL
gorgeousnsxy6977 (3/25/2007 1:28:23 AM): were you hoping to find one to speak with? ...like they are so hard to find, LOL!
nyteowl1963 (3/25/2007 1:28:42 AM): yeah. LOL I LOL found LOL one LOL right LOL here LOL
nyteowl1963 (3/25/2007 1:28:45 AM): LOL
hotincrediblegal81
nyteowl1963 (3/12/2007 4:55:32 AM): I don't do ASL, bot
hotincrediblegal81 (3/12/2007 4:55:56 AM): were you hoping to find one to speak with? ...like they are so hard to find, LOL!
nyteowl1963 (3/12/2007 4:56:11 AM): uh, YOU'RE a bot.
hotincrediblegal81 (3/12/2007 4:55:56 AM): were you hoping to find one to speak with? ...like they are so hard to find, LOL!
nyteowl1963 (3/12/2007 4:56:11 AM): uh, YOU'RE a bot.
hotskaknrobin
nyteowl1963 (3/12/2007 1:23:50 AM): I can't what?
hotskaknrobin (3/12/2007 1:24:21 AM): I wonder if you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
nyteowl1963 (3/12/2007 1:24:51 AM): why would you choke a smurf? What's next? Hitting a Keebler Elf with a baseball bat?
hotskaknrobin (3/12/2007 1:24:21 AM): I wonder if you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
nyteowl1963 (3/12/2007 1:24:51 AM): why would you choke a smurf? What's next? Hitting a Keebler Elf with a baseball bat?
I_am_me734
nyteowl1963 (3/11/2007 11:16:17 PM): hi.
nyteowl1963 (3/11/2007 11:16:46 PM): I am me too. but I'm not you and you're not me.
nyteowl1963 (3/11/2007 11:16:55 PM): I guess we're screwed....
nyteowl1963 (3/11/2007 11:16:46 PM): I am me too. but I'm not you and you're not me.
nyteowl1963 (3/11/2007 11:16:55 PM): I guess we're screwed....
katiefthnse
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 8:44:29 PM): hi katie. how's tom?
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 8:44:37 PM): still jumping on couches?
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 8:44:53 PM): Dawson's Creek sucked.
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 8:44:37 PM): still jumping on couches?
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 8:44:53 PM): Dawson's Creek sucked.
rednailzgirl811
nyteowl1963 (3/2/2007 4:49:00 AM): wanna dig those nails into my back, baby?
ree_gets_you_off2451
nyteowl1963 (3/2/2007 4:12:53 AM): resse witherspoon?
shirl_latricia130
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 1:27:01 AM): hey shirl, want me to give you a whirl?
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 1:27:03 AM): oh yeah
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 1:27:03 AM): oh yeah
shirleezbrenz
nyteowl1963 (3/22/2007 8:55:31 PM): shirlee jones? Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy I think I love you, so what am I so afraid of...............
sukifuc800
nyteowl1963 (3/11/2007 11:12:13 PM): hi
nyteowl1963 (3/11/2007 11:12:53 PM): your name represents two of my favorite activities.
nyteowl1963 (3/11/2007 11:12:53 PM): your name represents two of my favorite activities.
sxyfpedicurewoman6911
nyteowl1963 (3/2/2007 4:48:43 AM): pedicures turn you on? interesting....
sxyfpedicurewoman6911 (3/2/2007 4:49:38 AM): I am Michelle 18 F/New York. Interested in seeing what I look like?
Stephyucs353
nyteowl1963: hi stephynyteowl1963: Is Andre cool with you doing this internet porn thing?
maggee_wants_2_get_naked5771
nyteowl1963: Hi.maggee_wants_2_get_naked5771: Try to Get Me off???? http://0.5718.ReAL-DaTeS.NET:?http://6361.0.5718.6361.la?6361KXQLI2
nyteowl1963: so, get naked. who's stopping you?
eva_toocherry
nyteowl1963: hi
eva_toocherry: Hey, come drive me crazy! take my panties off http://dona.tartslive.com/hottylicious/
nyteowl1963: so do you mean you have two cherries.....which is kind of wierd....or that you're like "cherry", like a sweet remodeled 65 Ford Mustang?
eva_toocherry: Hey, come drive me crazy! take my panties off http://dona.tartslive.com/hottylicious/
nyteowl1963: I don't think either applies here.
bratty_eve_787
nyteowl1963: Hi.
nyteowl1963: I think you need to sit in the corner.
romaine_kalllie76
nyteowl1963 (3/29/2007 9:59:38 PM): hi
nyteowl1963 (3/29/2007 10:00:04 PM): I love your lettuce.
brittani_hotnsexy
nyteowl1963: hi
brittani_hotnsexy: Are you lonely? you're gonna make me cum....
nyteowl1963: Baby, you already made ME cum.
rosabeachgirl8190
nyteowl1963: hi.
nyteowl1963: Personally, my favorite beach is Sonovabeach.
rosabeachgirl8190: 20/f/Canada. Im an amateur camgirl (wink wink)
nyteowl1963: amateur? holding onto that status for one last appearance in the Olympics?
(03/29/2007)
No comments:
Post a Comment