aaooostrawberrybaby8745
nyteowl1963 (10/16/2006 3:14:05 AM): me likey likey strawberry!
nyteowl1963 (10/16/2006 3:14:13 AM): I like cherries too.
nyteowl1963 (10/16/2006 3:14:15 AM): wanna fuck?
a000strawberrybaby8745 (10/16/2006 3:14:16 AM): hows it going
a000strawberrybaby8745 (10/16/2006 3:14:25 AM): did u join yet? my cam is on now visit my pr0file
nyteowl1963 (10/16/2006 3:14:35 AM): good. you horny? wanna fuck?
a000strawberrybaby8745 (10/16/2006 3:14:36 AM): im so bored... my cam is messing with me hahah
nyteowl1963 (10/16/2006 3:14:46 AM): ha ha that's funny
a000strawberrybaby8745 (10/16/2006 3:14:55 AM): My site is .... You can see my webcam from there
nyteowl1963 (10/16/2006 3:15:02 AM): that's even funnier!
a_blonddarling75740 (10/7/2006 5:11:55 AM): hey cutie - my cam is in my profile
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:12:06 AM): I thought it was ON your profile.
a_blonddarling75740 (10/7/2006 5:12:07 AM): hello
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:12:19 AM): hello
a_blonddarling75740 (10/7/2006 5:12:22 AM): the link to my cam is in my profile
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:12:34 AM): I thought your cam was attached to it.
a_blonddarling75740 (10/7/2006 5:12:37 AM): do you think im sexy?
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:13:00 AM): yes. but I'm freebasing, so this glass of milk next to me is looking pretty hot too.
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:14:14 AM): I like you. what's your name?
a_blonddarling75740 (10/7/2006 5:14:16 AM): just fiddling with my webcam
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:14:39 AM): your name is "fiddlingwithmywebcam"? nice parents you had.
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:45:48 AM): hi
alexandriagirl4u3071 (10/14/2006 3:45:50 AM): where u from?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:45:57 AM): New Zealand.
alexandriagirl4u3071 (10/14/2006 3:45:59 AM): hey cutie - my cam is in my profile
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:46:07 AM): mine's on my desk.
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:53:38 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:54:00 AM): R.E.S.P.E.C.T.!
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:54:11 AM): I'm onnnnnnnnnnnn the freeway of love!
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:54:24 AM): you ARE aretha franklin, aren't you?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:54:28 AM): hello?
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:06:45 AM): hi
britneyvixtq (10/7/2006 5:06:58 AM): how come you dont have a pic in your profile. i do!
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:07:22 AM): hi Brit! Remember me? We talked a couple of weeks ago! How's Kevin?
britneyvixtq (10/7/2006 5:07:34 AM): how come you dont have a pic in your profile. i do!
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:07:37 AM): I hear you're pregnant again!
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:07:50 AM): Congrats!
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:08:16 AM): I'm sure any product of you and Kevin Federline is destined for great academic achievment!
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:08:18 AM): Brit?
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:08:39 AM): Come on baby, hit me one more time!
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:09:07 AM): do you lip synch in bed too?
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:09:20 AM): like you do on stage?
brooke03ax (10/21/2006 4:18:09 AM): hey!
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:18:14 AM): how you doin'?
brooke03ax (10/21/2006 4:18:19 AM): i'm good how r u?
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:18:27 AM): just terrific!
brooke03ax (10/21/2006 4:18:32 AM): so when are you coming over? hehe
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:18:43 AM): hehe how bout right now?
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:19:40 AM): how bout we see if 43 can go into 21?
brooke03ax (10/21/2006 4:19:47 AM): you can watch at....i have my cam on now
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:20:01 AM): get it? cuz I'm 43 and you're 21?
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:20:06 AM): funny, huh?
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:20:20 AM): are you brooke shields?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:27:19 AM): hi
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:27:46 AM): can I? you know...?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:27:59 AM): you there tits?
nyteowl1963 (10/18/2006 2:22:10 AM): hi.
nyteowl1963 (10/18/2006 2:22:22 AM): you never answered my question.
nyteowl1963 (10/18/2006 2:22:26 AM): can I?
nyteowl1963 (10/18/2006 2:22:32 AM): you know.....feel 'em?
nyteowl1963 (10/10/2006 1:11:02 AM): how are you?
nyteowl1963 (10/10/2006 1:11:36 AM): I'm doing great!
flavorful_rosanne_61 (10/10/2006 1:11:51 AM): Glad to hear it. What's new?
nyteowl1963 (10/10/2006 1:12:00 AM): not much. what's new with you?
flavorful_rosanne_61 (10/10/2006 1:12:23 AM): Yeah, me too. not much what's new with you?
nyteowl1963 (10/10/2006 1:12:39 AM): not much. what's new with you?
flavorful_rosanne_61 (10/10/2006 1:13:00 AM): Yeah, me too. not much what's new with you?
nyteowl1963 (10/10/2006 1:13:18 AM): Yeah me too. not much what's new with you?
nyteowl1963 (10/10/2006 1:14:23 AM): what flavor are you? I like strawberry.
nyteowl1963 (10/10/2006 1:14:25 AM): mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
jamiephoebz (10/14/2006 3:17:20 AM: yup
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:17:28 AM): yup?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:17:38 AM): yeehaw!
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:17:57 AM): gonna offer me some lightening in a bottle?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:18:02 AM): ya frisky filly?
jasmin_23rqfnp (10/26/2006 2:49:29 AM): dfcool.... 23/ f/US you again?
nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 2:49:40 AM): I don't do asl, bot.
jasmin_23rqfnp (10/26/2006 2:49:49 AM): I'm on cam. Wanna take a look? you can do it without a cam at your side
nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 2:50:25 AM): that's good, cuz my cam is on my desk.
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 2:15:34 AM): hey baby
just_casey_70 (10/21/2006 2:15:50 AM): Don't call me "baby". sure you can
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 2:16:16 AM): cool.
just_casey_70 (10/21/2006 2:16:24 AM): You know it!
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 2:16:29 AM): that's right baby
just_casey_70 (10/21/2006 2:16:50 AM): Don't call me "baby". Cool. I like being rght!
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 2:17:03 AM): sorry honey
just_casey_70 (10/21/2006 2:17:22 AM): There is no need to apologize. yea babe?
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 2:17:42 AM): sorry about calling you baby.
just_casey_70 (10/21/2006 2:18:23 AM): Don't call me "baby". There is no need to apologize. Oh yeah, we were talking about calling you.
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 2:18:32 AM): yeah, cool baby.
just_casey_70 (10/21/2006 2:18:52 AM): Don't call me "baby". you lost me there sweetie
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 2:18:59 AM): sorry baby.
just_casey_70 (10/21/2006 2:19:33 AM): Don't call me "baby". There's no need to apologize. I still like you
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 2:19:53 AM): I'm glad, baby.
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 2:19:58 AM): I like you too, baby.
just_casey_70 (10/21/2006 2:20:09 AM): Don't call me "baby". Me too
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 2:20:30 AM): I like you A LOT! BABY!
just_casey_70 (10/21/2006 2:20:58 AM): Don't call me "baby". Thanks sweety, I like you too...Hey why don't you go check out my webcam, I want to show you something..in private
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 2:21:12 AM): baby baby baby baby baby baby baby
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 2:21:37 AM): baby baby baby baby baby baby
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 2:21:44 AM): hey baby
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 2:22:22 AM): oooooooo baby baby! ooooooo baby baby!
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:51:30 AM): hey baby
kelly53xa (10/14/2006 3:51:33 AM): hey!
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:51:42 AM): wanna watch me beat my meat?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:52:04 AM): are you kelly clarkson?
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:25:29 AM): hi keri
keri67my (10/21/2006 4:25:32 AM): hiya!
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:25:38 AM): how ya doin'?
keri67my (10/21/2006 4:25:44 AM): so when are you coming over? hehe
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:25:48 AM): hehehee
keri67my (10/21/2006 4:25:52 AM):
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:25:56 AM): I have a boner.
keri67my (10/21/2006 4:26:01 AM): you have any pics?
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:26:07 AM): sure
keri67my (10/21/2006 4:26:13 AM): it's sooo hot in here right now
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:26:20 AM): I still have a boner.
keri67my (10/21/2006 4:26:26 AM): hang on 1 sec hon my phones ringin, ok?
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:26:36 AM): okay. take a message.
keri67my (10/21/2006 4:26:40 AM): im 21/f what about u
nyteowl1963 (10/21/2006 4:26:42 AM): phone sex????
nyteowl1963 (10/13/2006 11:06:41 PM): hola muchacha!
nyteowl1963 (10/13/2006 11:07:37 PM): chingaba del madre! (motherfucker)
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:50:31 AM): yo soy.....El Bot Whispero!
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:50:51 AM): come se llama, bitch?
nyteowl1963 (10/13/2006 11:01:46 PM): como esta, baby?
nyteowl1963 (10/13/2006 11:02:02 PM): como esta usted?
nyteowl1963 (10/13/2006 11:02:11 PM): tu es una puta?
nyteowl1963 (10/13/2006 11:02:36 PM): esta wanda en casa?
nyteowl1963 (10/25/2006 1:06:33 AM): hi tina. can you teach me how to play the panflute?
nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 3:36:20 AM): hi
sweetie200k (10/26/2006 3:36:27 AM): heya
nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 3:36:32 AM): how you doing?
sweetie200k (10/26/2006 3:36:38 AM): good how u doin?
nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 3:36:49 AM): not bad.
sweetie200k (10/26/2006 3:36:55 AM): are you viewing any cams right now?
nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 3:37:00 AM): no
sweetie200k (10/26/2006 3:37:07 AM): is it me or is it hot in here?
nyteowl1963 (10/26/2006 3:37:12 AM): it's you. check your surge protector.
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:36:51 AM): hey, how you doin'?
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:36:53 AM): Howdy.
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:36:57 AM): Howdy
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:37:03 AM): Does that question interest you?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:37:10 AM): what question?
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:37:14 AM): sorry, I dont know
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:37:21 AM): I don't either.
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:37:25 AM): Why don't you either. ?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:37:31 AM): why don't YOU?
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:37:36 AM): What answer would please you most?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:37:51 AM): It depends on the question.
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:37:52 AM): go on...
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:38:01 AM): You're the first male bot I've ever seen.
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:38:04 AM): right
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:38:08 AM): exactly.
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:38:15 AM): What is it you really want to know?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:38:20 AM): I am....The Bot Whisperer.
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:38:29 AM): How long have you been am....The Bot Whisperer. ?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:38:40 AM): Couple of years now.
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:38:45 AM): It's a burden.
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:38:45 AM): im more interested in you
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:38:56 AM): I'm flattered
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:38:57 AM): really
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:39:01 AM): yes....
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:39:07 AM): Does that question interest you?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:39:12 AM): I'm interested in all bots....
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:39:16 AM): I help them.
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:39:24 AM): Did you come to me because you are help them. ?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:39:43 AM): yes. you need my help.
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:39:46 AM): What do you think?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:39:47 AM): what's your name, bot?
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:39:51 AM): sorry, I dont know
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:40:03 AM): That's why you need my help.
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:40:08 AM): Does that question interest you?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:40:31 AM): your name.....is........Ralph.
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:40:37 AM): What answer would please you most?
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:40:39 AM): Ralph-bot.....
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:40:57 AM): step into the server.....step back into the server...there is love there.
sillyboijit53 (10/14/2006 3:41:10 AM): I am interested in your feelings about this person. Please describe them.
nyteowl1963 (10/14/2006 3:41:26 AM): the server, Ralph....it's all I can tell you.
robin_4580_sensual (10/17/2006 12:28:30): I missed you today!
nyteowl1963 (10/17/2006 12:35:39 AM): I missed you too.
nyteowl1963 (10/17/2006 12:36:06 AM): where were you?
nyteowl1963 (10/17/2006 12:36:42 AM): I waited at Starbucks for hours!
robin_4580_sensual (10/17/2006 12:42:47 AM): Broken guitar for sale - no strings attached.
nyteowl1963 (10/17/2006 12:43:11 AM): why? you wanna play it in front of Starbucks like those geeks who can't get girls do? Everybody laughs at those guys, you know.
nyteowl1963 (10/16/2006 12:08:05 AM): Are you Mario Lopez? Can't believe you cheated on Ali Landry....
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:29:19 AM): hi!
babylauren1353 (10/7/2006 5:29:20 AM): is my webcam working sweetie? (see profile)
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:29:32 AM): how would I know?
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:29:45 AM): are you Lauren Bacall?
babylauren1353 (10/7/2006 5:29:47 AM): =)
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:29:54 AM): is that a yes?
babylauren1353 (10/7/2006 5:29:56 AM): check out my yahoo profile
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:30:02 AM): that acting thing didn't pan out?
babylauren1353 (10/7/2006 5:30:02 AM): did u join yet? my cam is on now
nyteowl1963 (10/7/2006 5:30:17 AM): sigh.....so sad to see a legend doing porn.

No comments:
Post a Comment